My earlier ques posted today has an error.discard that one.sorry for the inconvenience.. my bitsat 2014 score is 284.this years cutoff is 299 and waiting list cutoff is 272. i am interested in both btech and msc (hons).will i get any of it in pilani,goa or hyderabad?discard msc in biological science...

My earlier ques posted today has an error.discard that one.sorry for the inconvenience..

my bitsat 2014 score is 284.this years cutoff is 299 and waiting list cutoff is 272. i am interested in both btech and msc (hons).will i get any of it in pilani,goa or hyderabad?discard msc in biological science...

Grade:12th Pass

1 Answers

Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee
askIITians Faculty 232 Points
9 years ago
Goa Campus:
Chemical Engineering- Good Chance( 279 cutoff- 2013 and 283 cutoff- 2012)
For all MSc.(Hons.) you are above the cutoff of final counselling as per last 2 years of data.
Hyderabad Campus:
It’s the same case as of Goa campus.Chemical Engineering and all MSc.(Hons.) In Hyderabad there is also good chance of getting B.E. in Manufacturing
Pilani Campus:
The is very slim chance of getting a seat in Pilani(btech and msc). I suggest don’t pin your hopes in context of Pilani.
You have pretty good chances in getting to Hyderabad and Goa, in branches quoted above.I have attached data of last year cut-off.
229-161_BITS Goa 2013 cutoff.JPG
229-236_BITS Hyderabad  2013 cutoff.JPG
229-965_BITS Pilani 2013 cutoff.JPG
Thanks &Regards
Aziz Alam
IIT Roorkee
askIITians Faculty

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free