im going to write bitsat .. i want to get a seat in pharma … can you please tell me the score to get the seat and cut off marks for pharmacy ?

im going to write bitsat .. i want to get a seat in pharma … can you please tell me the score to get the seat and cut off marks for pharmacy ?

Grade:12th pass

3 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
YOU WILL NEED MORE THAN 260+ MARKS TO GET A SEAT IN PHARMACY.
HOPE YOU CAN ACHIEVE YOUR GOAL
REGARDS SAHIL
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ nikhila 
for pharmacy u need 220-230 marks . that are enough to get a seat in pharmacy . 
beacuse for pharmacy the cutoff generally stay between 200-210 , for hyderabad , and 230-240 in pilani campous . 
so, prepare well and go for the best .. 
ALL THE BEST .. 
focus on every subject and increase your speed as bitsat demands speed at all , without speed u cannot , and stay away from making blind guess , as they will bring down ur score . 
solve previous year ques paper of bitsat from askittian website and read their blog , they are usefull 

Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Practice a lot working on ample papers, get to know certain tactics to find the right answer, be under a stern practice for as much time as you can avail and then appear in the test,...do well and wish you luck for success, apart from BITS campus there are many other equally good colleges and universities, why not to try there – Nalanda COllege of Engineering, Chandi,...........Lovely Professional University, Phagwara,........Manaipal Institute of Technology, Manipal,........Vivekananda Global University, JAipur etc.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free