if i score 75% in 12 th boards and score 100 marks in jee mains and become eligible for writing advanced whereas my friend scores 95% in 12 th and manages to score 93 marks in mains and is not qualified for exams... so since i have appeared for advanced exam will i have a better rank than him or will he have a better rank.

if i score 75% in 12th boards and score 100 marks in jee mains and become eligible for writing advanced whereas my friend scores 95% in 12th and manages to score 93 marks in mains and is not qualified for exams...
so since i have appeared for advanced exam will i have a better rank than him or will he have a better rank.

Grade:12

4 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
hi shikhar.
your friend has a better rank than you in jee mains because jee mains rank is not affected by jee advance performance. but if your marks in jee advance are good then your jee advance rank is better than you will get an iit.
while your friend is eligible for nit only which is not better than iit
i hope you and your friend will suceed in your lifes
with wishes and regards ::::::sahil
shikhar panwar
29 Points
7 years ago
i mean what about the all india rank..will he have a better rank?..... in rank predictor i got a rank of 7000 in ST category...any chance i’ll get cs in any iit or any iit??

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
YOU SHOULD USE THE BRANCH AND COLLEGE PREDICTOR FOR THIS PURPOSE. VISIT
PLEASE POST IF STILL DOUBTS
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear Student, congrats to both of you for your score in board as well as in Jee, but to get the clear idea about your rankings, allocation of seat in an institution and to know about the branch, you must visit the official website of  Jee advanced and there you may find the requisite information.If you made it there, well and good, otherwise there are so many other highly reputed institutions as well where the students get quality education and best ever placements. These institutions are – DTU, Delhi,..............Lovely Professional University, Phagwara,..................BITS, Pilani, Rajasthan,.............College of Engineering, Pune

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free