If i am getting production branch at NIT kurukshetra and computer science at thapar university.. Which is a good option to go with?

If i am getting production branch at NIT kurukshetra and computer science at thapar university.. Which is a good option to go with?

Grade:12

1 Answers

Vikas TU
14149 Points
6 years ago
In the event that you can get into NIT Kurukshetra, well for a certain something, it will be less expensive. 
Presently, the "swarm" at NIT Kurukshetra won't not sound promising when contrasted with that in Thapar, yet generally, things are evolving. Furthermore individuals who come to NIT Kurukshetra, I intend to point at the individuals who are from the provincial parts of Haryana, whom you may locate somewhat more oppressive than others or maybe somewhat more unpleasant than others, are talking obtuse truths. Individuals who throw you with honest reactions show you. 
Discussing the nature of training, great, the status of issues in various offices is distinctive and discernment shifts from individual to individual. I am from the ECE office there. The educators of that division are unquestionably learned additionally exceptionally strict while managing you. Most "teachers" are great. 
Goodness and bundles; they are practically identical. Think about the bundles in the branch that you need to join and furthermore attempt to burrow further than the most noteworthy ones. It is not a clear metadata on the premise of which you can discount one of them of the photo.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free