I want to ask this question from the faculties of askiitians that i am confused with the preparation of iit . I am in 11 and joined Fiitjee Bhopal . Here some basic concepts of mathematics like logarithm , quadratic inequalities etc ate taught which are neither in class syllabus nor in jee . I know that these are necessary to solve problems but here what is happening here is that instead of linear , quadratic inequalities are taught now tell me how to take out time to learn these extra concepts . If i give only 30 minutes for extra topics then is it ok . Please give me a proper direction.

I want to ask this question from the faculties of askiitians that i am confused with the preparation of iit . I am in 11 and joined Fiitjee Bhopal . Here some basic concepts of mathematics like logarithm , quadratic inequalities etc ate taught which are neither in class syllabus nor in jee . I know that these are necessary to solve problems but here what is happening here is that instead of linear , quadratic inequalities are taught now tell me how to take out time to learn these extra concepts . If i give only 30 minutes for extra topics then is it ok . Please give me a proper direction.

Grade:11

4 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ ANUSHKA 
dnt think that logarithm and linear inequality are not in the jee syllabus , they are in . and they are so besic concepts that u have to learn from class 10 , and if not , then do it now first . 
in advanced the question will be from combined concept , so, without the foundation , u will fail to attempt that question . 
SO, FRST OF ALL READ THE FUNDAMENTAL OR INTRODUCTORY PHYSICS CHAPTER IN HC VERMA BOOK , U CAN ALSO FIND THAT IN RESNICK HALLIDAY . 
and in the case they taught you the quadratic inequality , they have asumed that u learned linear inequality well , but if u dnt know , then leave quadratic , frst learn linear . beacuse without knowing that u cannot solve quadratic , but try to complete it on the wekend holiday , and 30 min . i dnt think that much is sufficient , 1 hr to each topic is ok , 
dnt revise every besic concept on 1 day , revise that day by day . 
so, 1 hr per day only for 1 topic which u missed from class 10 , and rest hour u can read fiitjee class syllabus . 
IN FIITJEE , U MIGHT FACE A LITTLE BIT PROBLEM , BEACUSE FIITJEE QUESTIONS ARE OF HIGH LEVEL THAN JEE ADVANCED , SO, THAT WILL HARRAS YOU A LITTLE BIT . BT DNT WORRY , EVERYTHING WILL BE OK IF U DO HARD WORK . 
all the best ..
Sai
13 Points
6 years ago
The vertices of a triangle are (6,6),(0,6) and (6,0). The distance between it`s circumcentre and centroid is
Aman raheja
15 Points
5 years ago
What electronic transition in LI^2 producers that radiation of the same wavelength as the first line in the lyman series of hydrogen
Md shadab quamar
15 Points
5 years ago
Redox reaction  fe2+ + Cr2O72- _ fe3++Cr3+
it's solution should be basic medium
Half reaction method it's solution in both acidic medium as well as basic medium

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free