i scored 189.40 in jee paper 2 and my 12 th cbse score is 78.6 is there any chance to get admission in nit calicut or any other i am frm kerala

i scored 189.40 in jee paper 2 and my 12th cbse score is 78.6 is there any chance to get admission in nit calicut or any other i am frm kerala

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

Saurabh Kumar
askIITians Faculty 2400 Points
7 years ago
Dear student, firstly very congrats for the score you made.
Dear, your score in JEE Main is quiet satisfactory but class 12th marks is not optimum to get good rank in JEE Main.
Chances to get admission into NIT Calicut is rare, but your home state reservation can help you..
You should check the last year jjee main cutoff rankinh and college allotment from jee main weblink.

Good LooK.
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
dear Friend, to my mind, perhaps there are fifty percent chances only and that makes it very difficult to predict that yes, for sure you can make it, I guess you must keep trying and along with it try to keep visiting the official website of certain chosen institutions for admission related indformation or you may make up your mind to get admission as well, these institutions are – Galaxy Global Group of Institutions, Ambala,........................World College of Technology and Management, Gurgaon,..........................Lovely Professional University, Phagwara

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free