I have scored exactly 75% in board 2016 but did well in JEE main but got 18k rank in JEE adv so i am looking to drop , am i eligible with 75% 2016 boards marks

I have scored exactly 75% in board 2016 but did well in JEE main but got 18k rank in JEE adv so i am looking to drop , am i eligible with 75% 2016
boards marks 

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
yes sure you are eligible with 75% marks . so you can take a drop and can start your preperations
best of luck
sahil
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear Rahul, the world exists beyond NITs and IITs as well, come on this is not the end of the world, you simpley need to explore the world a bit and try to locate a reputed insttution that appeals to you, I may recommend n-number of highly reputed institutions, but that may further confuse you, so I’d suggest just a limited number of highly esteemed institutions where you may take admission without any second opinion, these institutions are – CMR College of Engineering and Technology, Hyderabad,.................Lovely Professional University, Phagwara,.............................JJTU,Jhunjhunu

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free