I HAVE PASSED MY 10TH STD IN MAHARASHTRA SSC AND WOULD LIKE TO PREPARE FOR MH CET …..IS IT BENEFICIAL OVER PREPARING FOR JEE MAINS SINCE MAHARASHTRA ENGINEERING COLLEGES TAKE ADMISSION ON BASIS OF MARKS IN MH CET

I HAVE PASSED MY 10TH STD IN MAHARASHTRA  SSC AND WOULD LIKE TO PREPARE FOR MH CET …..IS IT BENEFICIAL OVER PREPARING FOR JEE MAINS SINCE MAHARASHTRA ENGINEERING COLLEGES TAKE ADMISSION ON BASIS OF MARKS IN MH CET

Grade:10

2 Answers

Sourabh Singh IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 2104 Points
7 years ago
No you can go for JEE MAINS as you will have better options to choose from in the end.MH CET will only get you best colleges in Maharastra but MAIN will make your footsrong in INdia
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
If you are a home-bird or the one who loves to be in home-state only then only you need to go for MH CET and on the other hand JEE mains will open various avenues for you if you score well, you may have an open choice to be at other state colleges too, like – Alliance College of Engg. and Design, Bangalore,.......Lovely Professional University, Phagwara,...........JJTU, Rajasthan,.............GITAM University, Vishakhapatnam etc.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free