I HAVE INVENTED AN ELECTRIC GENERATOR WITH AN INPUT OF 10W AND OUTPUT 139W, I HAVE A WORKING PROTOTYPE ,?

I HAVE INVENTED AN ELECTRIC GENERATOR WITH AN INPUT OF 10W AND OUTPUT 139W, I HAVE A WORKING PROTOTYPE ,?

Grade:12

1 Answers

Vikas TU
14149 Points
9 years ago
Without me supplying any energy input whatsoever, I can currently extract a lot more than 139 W of output power from a bank of solar panels on my roof. 

With a few watts of input power I could also extract a lot more than 139 W of output power from ambient thermal energy in the the River Mersey ( just down the road from where I live ), using a "heat pump". 

If I could be bothered drilling maybe 10 metre down into my own back garden I could likewise use a geothermal heat pump to extract this summer's above average thermal energy, 
and use it to warm my house, next winter, with an output in the order of a few kilowatt during the day, and also, with a little ingenuity, use the solar panels to pump the excess heat back underground again to cool the house during summer. 

I doubt that you are getting anywhere near the levels that can be achieved with current commercially available methods of utilizing what is now called "green energy". 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free