I got 15779 rank in jee mains 2015 . I am general category , delhi region . What are my options in dtu , nsit , iiitd and nit delhi?

I got 15779 rank in jee mains 2015 . I am general category , delhi region . What are my options in dtu , nsit , iiitd and nit delhi?

Grade:12

2 Answers

Saurabh Kumar
askIITians Faculty 2400 Points
8 years ago
You can be in DTU, NSIT or IIIT D(although its has its own criteria of exam), but not sure about the branch..
You should have the branch choice..
CS and EC at DCE » CS and EC at NSIT D > CS and EC at IIIT D..
then go with DCE followed by NSIT for other branches..

IIIT D would be a very good college in Computer science R & D
Ayushmaan Vardhan
804 Points
8 years ago
You can get a seat at any of these afore-mentioned institutions, it is recommende that you may visit the official weblink of all of these institutions to find out the availability of branches and try to make out what interests you the most, thereafter choose the institution wisely,.........if you are not satisfied there, then try visiting some other institutions where you may get the branch of your choice,...i can suggest some names where there is quality education and best ever placements, consider these – MIT Academy of engg, Pune,.............Ansal Technical campus, Lucknow,.............Lovely Professional Uni, phagwara,..........JJTU, Jhunjhunu

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free