i got 140 in jee mains and 75%in odisha chse board. can i get nit rourkela civil i belong to sc category

i got 140 in jee mains and 75%in odisha chse board. can i get nit rourkela civil 
i belong to sc category

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
HI POOJA
AS YOU ARE A SC CANDIDATE AND YOUR MARKS ARE ALSO GOOD THERE ARE GOOD CHANCES OF YOU OF ENTERING IN NIT ROURKELA . CHANCES OF GETTING CIVIL ENGINEERING ARE ALSO THERE. BUT THE FINAL AND OVERALL RESULT DEPENDS ON COUNSELLING.
REGARDS SAHIL
THANKS AND APPROVE MY ANSWER
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Your board score is not that good but your Jee mains result is pleasing, moreover you have a category to lend you a helping hand, to my mind you may be able to make it at NIT Rourkela, as far  as the issue of branch is concerned, nothing can be predicted at this poin of time because it depends on the counselling rounds and availability of seats as per the merit list, so, just wait for the right time to come and during this period you may surf on internet to find out the relevant details for admission at other ;leading institutions too, you may consider – Harcourt Butler Institute of Technology, kanpur,........Galgotia University, greater Noida,....Lovely Professional University, Phagwara,Punjab,.....ITM University, Gwalior, …..AISECT University, Bhopal

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free