i come under general category .my jee main 2016 marks are 110 and board expected marks are above 89 % .so which in which colleges i will get admission?

i come under general category .my jee main 2016 marks are 110 and board expected marks are above 89 % .so which in which colleges i will get admission?

Grade:12

3 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
YOU CN EXPECT A GOOD NIT BUT YOU WILL NOT GET A SEAT LIKE COMPUTER,CIVIL AND MECHANICAL.
OTHERWISE I AM SURE YOU WILL GET A GOOD COLLEGE LIKE NIT JALANDHAR {TEXTILE BRANCH},NIT AGARTALA{ PRODUCTION ENGINEERING AND BIO ENGINEERING} AND MANY MORE
SORRY I CAN NOT ENLIST ALL COLLEGES. TELL ME ABOUT WHICH COLLEGE YOU WANT `T`O KNOW
REGARDS SAHIL
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Although your score in board or JEE is not that pleasing but getting into an NIT may be a distant possibility, but there is no dearth of reputed and well-to-do institutions these days, almost every college/university is striving hard to earn a good image and thus they are providing quality education by hiring seasoned faculty members aand also leaving no stone unturned to equip the students with best ever placements, So, on these grounds, I may suggest you to join any of – Vivekananda Global University, Jaipur,.........BITS Pilani,........College of Engineering Pune,.......Lovely Professional University, Phagwara,.......Bharati Vidyapeeth, pune,...........JJTU, Jhunjhunu etc.
Natasha Roy
72 Points
7 years ago
With this score and board percentage I don’t think you would get any NIT as you belong to genral category. Better try next year or apply for private institutes that accept JEE score for admission if you want admission this year only.  With this score I think you can get good branch in colleges like  AIT Pune, CIPET Bhubneshwar, DTU, UPES Dehradun etc. These have good infrastucture, placements and faculty so not a bad option if you don’t want a year gap. Choice is yours! All the best :)

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free