i am interested in electrical engineering(ee) but in top nits i found that ee is not available rather eee is available. so are these both are same or different. if different then should i go for ee in nit rourkela or nit trichy/manglore/surathkal eee. which one out of ee and eee is better ???? plzz need the anser as soon as possible

i am interested in electrical engineering(ee) but in top nits i found that ee is not available rather eee is available. so are these both are same or different. if different then should i go for ee in nit rourkela or nit trichy/manglore/surathkal eee. which one out of ee and eee is better ???? plzz need the anser as soon as possible

Grade:11

1 Answers

Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear Student,Better to go with EEE if you plan on working for an IT company. The electives you get : embedded , vlsi etc would be better fit to your aspirations. Pure electrical would not focus on the above. At max, you will have control systems.But beware, some colleges might have just given the designation as EE while the courses being taught include both trical and tronics. This is because EE could also stand for electrical & electronics and I personally have never heard of a pure trical course.

Let me tell you the names of certain renowned institutions which may be considered for admission – RNB Global University, Bikaner,.................Lovely Professional University,Phagwara,....................JJTU, Jhunjhunu

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free