I am about to start class 12 in a few days and am currently gathering the best resources to study and practice from. For mathematics i have bought KC Sinha for coordinate geometry and I am confused why is it that there are so many different books for each topic. Can you please reccomend me book(s) for the rest of the JEE syllabus for mathematics (apart from coordinate geometry). Also is it necessary to buy 3 differnt books for organic,inorganic and physical chemistry? Or is there a good book which deals with them all exhaustively?

I am about to start class 12 in a few days and am currently gathering the best resources to study and practice from.
For mathematics i have bought KC Sinha for coordinate geometry and I am confused why is it that there are so many different books for each topic. Can you please reccomend me book(s) for the rest of the JEE syllabus for mathematics (apart from coordinate geometry).
Also is it necessary to buy 3 differnt books for organic,inorganic and physical chemistry? Or is there a good book which deals with them all exhaustively?

Grade:12

1 Answers

Nishant Vora IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 2467 Points
9 years ago
Hi student
For coordinate use SL Loney
Algebra – Hall and Knight
Calculus – Prilipko
Arihant past year papers

For chemistry
YEs organic, inorganic and physical are quit different. You can not find all in one Good book

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free