Hey, I am from Bangalore, I am in a bad situation now, the problem is have just done my 10 std in 2010, and I quit school for good reasons. Now I have decieded to resume my sudies and do my 12 std through NIOS. But I think I am too old for IIT JEE. I will be 24 when I attempt the exam in 2015. The maxium age to apper fot JEE main and JEE advance is 24, but iam still little conscious.. Please retify my problem. Can I attept the JEE main And Advance? or there will be some age problem.. Thank you.

Hey, I am from Bangalore,
I am in a bad situation now, the problem is have just done my 10 std in 2010, and I quit school for good reasons. Now I have decieded to resume my sudies and do my 12 std through NIOS. But I think I am too old for IIT JEE. I will be 24 when I attempt the exam in 2015. The maxium age to apper fot JEE main and JEE advance is 24, but iam still little conscious.. Please retify my problem. Can I attept the JEE main And Advance? or there will be some age problem..
Thank you.

Grade:12

1 Answers

Sourabh Singh IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 2104 Points
9 years ago
Hii

You can contat the brochure and FAQ answered on JEE main and ADVANCED website to confirm the status of your application whether it will bwe accepted or rejected. So i would advise you to go n have detaild info about that.

Thanks

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free