hello! i have been offerd mech in amrita university,cooimbatore and eee in shiv nadar university. i am interested in both the fields.But which one should i opt?I am concerned about the placements,average and highest salary package at the most.SNU hasnt featured in the university rankings of india.should that be considered?CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP?

hello! i have been offerd mech in amrita university,cooimbatore and eee in shiv nadar university. i am interested in both the fields.But which one should i opt?I am concerned about the placements,average and highest salary package at the most.SNU hasnt featured in the university rankings of india.should that be considered?CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP?

Grade:Select Grade

2 Answers

Saurabh Kumar
askIITians Faculty 2400 Points
8 years ago
Go with ME at Amrita rather then Shiv Nadar...
Ayushmaan Vardhan
804 Points
8 years ago
Out of these two Amrita Uni stands atop according to all of your requirements, but you may go for comparative analysis of features being offered at some other renowned institutions too, try visiting the official weblinks of these – Maharishi Markandeshwar Uni, Ambala,..........BITS Pilani,...........PEC Patiala,............Lovely Professional uni, Phagwara

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free