From your predictor I got 51,280 rank but from other predictor I got 220000 to 250000 rank which one is correct and will I get NIT RAIPUR MY JEE MARKS IS 80 AND BOARDS 70%

From your predictor I got 51,280 rank but from other predictor I got 220000 to 250000 rank which one is correct and will I get NIT RAIPUR MY JEE MARKS IS 80 AND BOARDS 70%

Grade:12

2 Answers

Saurabh Kumar
askIITians Faculty 2400 Points
7 years ago
In GEN and OBC, you cant get any NITs, although the chances are very very less in SC cat also...
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear Student, It is always advisable that one should not be dependent on a single rank predictor alone, rather double check and cross check it at another place too, and as far as your category and desired institution is concerned, there is not much hope for it, anyway you may seek admission at some highly reputed private institution like – ICFAI, Hyderabad,................Moti Lal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad,..........Lovely Professional University, etc.... These all are well known for their unbeatable studies and peerless placement records.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free