dear sir i want to pass bitsat exam in such a small time period what should i study first in syllabus as i have not revised my 11 sylabus pleasesir help me out i m ready to do hard work

dear sir i want to pass bitsat exam in such a small time period what should i study first in syllabus as i have not revised my 11 sylabus pleasesir help me out i m ready to do hard work

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
8 years ago
hello shubhangi
the only solution to your problem is usage of askiitians site revision notes and practice of last year papers. so first revise and then do a lot of papers
link to revision notes
thanx and approve my answer
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
8 years ago
@ shubhangi 
BITSAT exam wl be simple for you if u prepared for jee before .. 
if not , then start with your 11th syllabus , but not with detail study , do the revision only ,, and donot forget to remember the formula . they are so imp. 
BITSAT checks the understanding and accuracy level of students .
also u need to be little bit faster , beacuse BONUS ques are there in bitsat to score good marks ..
so, in askiitian site , they have revision  notes , u can refer to that and prev . year ques paper , also ..
and supplementary u can go for embibe BITSAT special logical reasoning pack ..
AND ASKIITIANS ONLINE LECTURES ARE SUPERB .. the concept which are not clear to you , u can buy that from askiitian ..
ALL THE BEST 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free