Can I give JEE 2015, if I already took admission in SVNIT ECE branch this year.My JEE marks is 197 and have passed CBSE Boards with 91.2 %.I wish to better performence next year and want to take admission in IIT or NIT with Computer Science ....What will be the pattern for next JEE ?

Can I give JEE 2015,  if I already took admission in SVNIT ECE branch this year.My JEE marks is 197 and have passed  CBSE Boards with 91.2 %.I wish to better performence next year and want to take admission in IIT or NIT with Computer Science  ....What will be the pattern for next JEE ?

Grade:

1 Answers

Ramreddy IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 49 Points
9 years ago
You are not allowed to apper in IIT JEE 2015 exam if you have already taken admission in any college. If you believe that you can get better rank next year then prepare for it. It is possible for you to get CSE in IITs or NITs definitely next year. But the pattern for JEE 2015 can’t be expected. There may be change in pattern interms of number of questions, no.of marks or addition of new type of questions etc. Certainly we can’t expect the pattern till exam time.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free