can i get into any private university,by qualifying jee mains.i did not right the entrance exams of that the colloges like vit,veltech,srm.please help me

can i get into any private university,by qualifying jee mains.i did not right the entrance exams of that the colloges like vit,veltech,srm.please help me

Grade:12

3 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ RAJESH 
YES , U CAN enter into the private college by the jee main score . 
for more details use the askiitian rank predictor tool . 
vit doesnot admit the student on the besic of jee main , it hv only through viteee , but srm have some seats for jee main and also veltech have , 
all other engg college most of them are accepting the jee main score including iiit , nit etc . 
ALL THE BEST ..
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
There is a wide range of private colleges and universities which are dedicated to the noble cause of quality education by hiring the experienced faculty members in order to get better reults and better placements,....these institutions are – VIT, Vellore,...........Lovely Professional University, Punjab,........Jaypee Institute of Information Technology,Noida,..............DAIICT, Gandhinagar
rajesh
35 Points
7 years ago
i did not write veltech and srm entrance exams.will they accept me.how should i contact them.please reply me sir.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free