BUT I HAVE FOUND ON WEBSITES THAT FACULTY OF IIITD AND ITS INFRASTRUCTURE IS FAR MORE BETTER THAN ALL OF OTHER COLLEGES( NSIT, DTU, NIT) . AND SAKSHI MAM , AL,OST EVERYBODY SAYS THAT NSIT IS BETTER THAN DTU IN CSE. THEN WHY DTU. PLEASE TELL ME IAM IN GREAT CONFUSION , I AM GETTING REALLY MAD. I THINK INSTEAD OF THIS I SHOULD DROP AND STUDY FOR IIT

BUT I HAVE FOUND ON WEBSITES THAT FACULTY OF IIITD  AND ITS INFRASTRUCTURE IS FAR MORE BETTER THAN ALL OF OTHER COLLEGES( NSIT, DTU, NIT) . AND SAKSHI MAM , AL,OST EVERYBODY SAYS THAT NSIT IS BETTER THAN DTU IN CSE. THEN WHY DTU. PLEASE TELL ME IAM IN GREAT CONFUSION , I AM GETTING REALLY MAD. I THINK INSTEAD OF THIS I SHOULD DROP AND STUDY FOR IIT

Grade:12

1 Answers

Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
One should never go for such open criticism or comparison of leading institutions.....well what is the main issue , why people try getting admission at IITs/ NIts, the reason is crystal clear –  for the sake of better placements, good infrastructure, quality education and ultimately handsome salary earning when placed in a high profile MNC,.....So, I guide you to visit all the above mentioned Institutions along with four -five opined my me as well to check out a comparative analysis of all the aforementioned features, just try these – R P Inderprastha Inst of Tech, Karnal,...........Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,............Amrita School of Engg, Coimbtore,.......Rewa Inst of TEch, Rewa

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free