any idea how to apply for scholarship in foregion universities ??? Whats the procedure ??? foR example i am talking about The Massachusetts Institute of Technology ??nf any criteria ??

any idea how to apply for scholarship in foregion universities ??? Whats the procedure ??? foR  example i am talking about The Massachusetts Institute of Technology ??nf  any criteria  ??

Grade:11

2 Answers

Akshit Matthew
80 Points
8 years ago
For MIT online exam is conducted you should visit the official website of MIT and other universities like Cambridge or Harvard you need to qualify the JEE advance with CBSE board to give their entrance test if you pass that then you can get admission.I suggest you to stay in our country only as it will cost you Rs.44 lakh + Hostel + food + transport.If you have that money then only try.But most of the students do MBA from abroad through XAT entrance test it is good to do your undergraduate from your own country and post graduation from abroad.I hope you understand as my friend also tried this but then dropped this idea and took my advice. 
aman kumar
25 Points
8 years ago
i am not having money but still if any chance for scholarship ?? for example this year ayush sharma(kANPUR) went to mit a son of mechanic got full financial aid from mit ??? how this is possilbe ?? geting full sochalsrship ??

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free