There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

hi i m aman ...  i recently  appeared  for  board  xam  and  now for  entrance  xam  but  i m  not  prepared well  this  yr  so  planning  to  drop  .Do  u  think  droping and then preparing a good  idea  .  i  want  to  go  for  iit only !!!!!!...    pls  suggest  .

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

Dropping is not a very good idea coz dropping donot guaranty  the admission into IIT but if you are determined enuf thn only drop the year else prepare for AIEEE and and other entrance exams well coz there are many companies which later don allow gap year .. so dats all upto you .. So drop only if u r strongly detemined and is ready to work hard !! .. All the very best !!

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in  your IIT JEE preparation. All the best .

Askiitians Expert
Amit - IT BHU

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Engineering Entrance Exams

can i knw the assesmentt of biits marking plzz.......nd i m so poor in phy so shld i attempt the questions or not
Dear Student, you need to visit the official website of BITS and there you may get the requisite information. Another thing is – you need to strengthen your PCM, It’d be a good idea to...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
hi meghana go to following link to know pattern and marking scheme of exam keep faith in yourselves and surely you have to attempt all...
SAHIL 5 months ago
sir i m suryansh i appeared on jee main 2016 held on april 3 2016 .....i while filling my roll no. In omr sheet by mistake i filled 2nd and 3rd digit in 2nd column amd 4th digit iin 3 rd...
No it will not be rejectedbut just make sure you write an application to JEE MAIN guys informing the same & take written confirmation that your candidature will not be cancelled
Sourabh Singh 6 months ago
Nothing will be happen.. no one can rejected it but just make sure u write an aplication to jee main guys informing the same and take written confirmation that ur candidaturenot cancelled...
mohan 6 months ago
Hello Sir I have got 620843 CRL rank in jee main and my st category rank is 14591 can I get any GFTI. I am confused regarding cut offs in the attached image. It is written st rank above in...
Dear student, no chance of getting BITS R, with this AIR 620843 in ST cat..
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
The score that you have mentioned, does not seem to be much encouraging, and for better picture you should visit the official weblink of Jeemains and get to know what is the current status...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
the rank in opening and closing mentioned is CRL (AIR) not sc rank
Prajwal Kavad one year ago
DTU electronics and comm vs BITS 5 year dual degree, in Hyderabad??
I would prefer DTU Electrical and comm,because DTU is very old college,above 50% IITD professors are from DTU,so its level is so high,And BITS PILANI IS BETTER THAN DTU BUT NOT HYDRABAD,Or...
Charchit Tailong one year ago
BITS 5 year dual degree, in Hyderabad would be better as after your completion of the program you would be offered a degree of BITS Pilani and not BITS Hyderabad and BITS Pilani is...
AKSHAY SHARMA one year ago
iam a free member of askiitians . can i hv access to view recordings
Dear Ayush you can access the recording Recorded interactive Lectures of physics(150hrs) 5999/- for 6 month Recorded interactive Lectures of chemistry(150hrs) 5999/- for 6 month Recorded...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
i have scored 191 rank and percentile of 64.03 percentile .. can i get a medical seat in any medical college .. then how should i aproach to it .. ?? regards , Ayush
@ayush yes , very easily u can get a seat if u have 191 rank . kindly let me know that 191 rank is CRL or catagory rank . for procedure , keep in touch with the MCI website, and i think the ...
Umakant biswal one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Engineering Entrance Exams

Ask Experts