can u tell me the level of exam i could expect in iist and how would u rate iist w.r.t. other engineering colleges like iits , nits

can u tell me the level of exam i could expect in iist
and

how would u rate iist w.r.t. other engineering colleges like iits , nits

Grade:12

2 Answers

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert
148 Points
14 years ago
Dear chirag admission in IIST is based upon the extended merit list on IIT JEE . those student who appeared in IIT JEE but not selected in IIT JEE ,they are put in the extended merit list . IIST along with other college admit student of EML . Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation. All the best. Regards, Askiitians Experts Badiuddin
S. Agarwal
33 Points
14 years ago
iist is a very good institute, my friend is studying there he got around 5000 rank in jee 2009 and around 1999 air in aieee but he refused to take admission in any nit and iit he straight away went to iist i dont know the level of paper due to rushing of coachings and all these we dont get enough time to think about ourselves except iits and nits so be calm and take some days to think what your intrests are then act accordingly its not an easy task i must say.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free