Hi, I really appreciate your effort to guide others. Before I ask you the question,I would like to inform you something about me.I am an average student and didn't even scored first class marks in engineering.I passed out in 2006 in Electronics and Communication and currently I am working in an I.T company.My job profile is to support I.T infrastructure mostly deals with servers.I hardly get to implement things that I studied in graduation.I forgot all my concepts.I want to pursue M.tech in Electronics and Communication or telecommunication to work in that domain. My question is which college is suitable for me and how do I prepare for various entrance exam including GATE and ENAT considering I have forgot all the concepts that I learned.Also please mention some Online study materials that will be helpful for me to recollect the concepts and to prepare for entrance test. Regards Ashok

Hi,
I really appreciate your effort to guide others.
Before I ask you the question,I would like to inform you something about me.I am an average student and didn't even scored first class marks in engineering.I passed out in 2006 in Electronics and Communication and currently I am working in an I.T company.My job profile is to support I.T infrastructure mostly deals with servers.I hardly get to implement things that I studied in graduation.I forgot all my concepts.I want to pursue M.tech in Electronics and Communication or telecommunication to work in that domain.
My question is which college is suitable for me and how do I prepare for various entrance exam including GATE and ENAT considering I have forgot all the concepts that I learned.Also please mention some Online study materials that will be helpful for me to recollect the concepts and to prepare for entrance test.

Regards
Ashok

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R
47 Points
14 years ago

Dear student Mr. Ashok,

First of all , I want to say that B Tech marks have some value at the time of higher class admission but this is not everything. If you want to do M Tech from any IIT college then you have to clear GATE and aftre that interview. but I think you are intersted in that. Second option is to write a GATE paper and whatever rank will come apply in NIT college , and if your rank is not good enough then also you can apply in NIT college but for that you have to clear a college examination and then interview, and if they have vacant seats after student fron GATE holder then you may get chance to admission. But My dear Ashok , at least you have to clear at least one exam only then you can go for higher study. So manage your time and try to study there are not any other option for that.
Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed
solution very  quickly.
We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Pramod Kumar
IITR Alumni

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free