There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

i have been preparing for aieee. what other topic should i take care of for bitsat.from where can i get info on the english and logical question of bitsat.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear prakyath

BITSAT is based on the prescribed syllabus for 11th and 12th class students by NCERT. NCERT textbooks and BITSAT test preparation material available at

BITS website also offers a sample test for registered candidates

Check the link to download sample test paper

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed solution very quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Engineering Entrance Exams

Kindly provide the solutions of these iitjee questions
Hii You can find solutions to previous year IIT JEE questions solved on oue website . You will get answers to all the queries of the questions asked.
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
my dear friends and respected teachers, my interest is electronical engineering.I like and i have very much interest at ece.But i have no deep subject regarding physics .But now also i can...
Dear Naveen, Please do what your heart says go in that way and ECE is a good branch but you have to improve your skills. Read and understand the concept first next write on the paper what...
Prabhakar ch 6 months ago
Sir, I had bought the resonance bitsat booster package for bitsat preps... They have certain practice tests... I'm able to score just around 230-250 in them... I find their questions a bit...
No idea about questions in resonance bitsat rank booster but 230-250 is not a very good score as per bits standard......its a good score rather so may want to put in more efforts
Nishant Vora 5 months ago
Good job to try your hands on those practice papers, carry on solving them, along with that take an expert advise for the questions where you get stuck or better to join an established and...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
In order to get air 1 how many tests should I answer before ,24 July 72 too few..?
See, its not about the no. of tests you give, its actually how you improve yourself after the tests. After every test try to improve your performance and the only you can expect a good AIR....
Suraj Prasad 3 months ago
@ sherry Donot target AIR 1 from now , even the toppers actually not . do hardwork beacuse that is in your hands right now , and after every test analyse your mistake and try to work upon...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Hi.. I am little bit confuse that i should target Computer programming courses or should go in Technical degree programmes. I have interest in programming. So please give me guidance for my...
Hi I would suggest u to go for Technical courses , as there is ample of computer programming involved in technical courses like computer , IT , ECE engineering and also they have gt a much...
AskiitianExpert Shine 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Engineering Entrance Exams

Ask Experts