There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

i want to know abt NSIT and IPU .its pattern, forms available ,eligibility and value.i have sent many other questions. please reply.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

NSIT -

Admissions to undergraduate courses in NSIT and Delhi College of Engineering is mainly through the Combined Entrance Examination (CEE) of the University of Delhi and through the All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE) conducted by Central Board Of Secondary Education (CBSE).
The CEE is for candidates passing from schools/institutes located within the National Capital Territory of Delhi. They are eligible for 85% of the total seats. Students from schools located within the National Capital Region like those in Noida, Gurgaon are not eligible for the CEE exam.In recent years , a trend has been seen where top rankers choose NSIT over DCE. In 2008, 39 of top 50 students chose branches in NSIT over DCE.
Outside Delhi candidates are admitted using the AIEEE scorecard and are eligible for the remaining 15% of the seats. The CEE is held on the 3rd or 4th Saturday of May every year. The results are declared within a span of 15–20 days. More than 100,000 students compete in CEE and AIEEE for a total of 500 seats in NSIT.
Furthermore for both categories, there is reservation for Scheduled Castes (15%) , Scheduled Tribes (7.5%), Children and Widows of Defence Personnel disabled in action (5%) and Physically Handicapped candidates (3%).

Admissions to various programmes in the University are given on the basis of scores obtained in Common Entrance Test (CET) of the University. The Admission test is conducted in an expeditious, systematic and transparent manner. A prospective candidate has to submit the Application Form and is then immediately issued his/her Roll Number, Examination Center, Date and Time of Examination etc. via a single window system. The results are declared as per the fixed schedule to facilitate time bound counseling as per the university guidelines.
6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Engineering Entrance Exams

if i score 75% in 12 th boards and score 100 marks in jee mains and become eligible for writing advanced whereas my friend scores 95% in 12 th and manages to score 93 marks in mains and is...
Dear Student, congrats to both of you for your score in board as well as in Jee, but to get the clear idea about your rankings, allocation of seat in an institution and to know about the...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
hi shikhar. your friend has a better rank than you in jee mains because jee mains rank is not affected by jee advance performance. but if your marks in jee advance are good then your jee...
SAHIL 4 months ago
i mean what about the all india rank..will he have a better rank?..... in rank predictor i got a rank of 7000 in ST category...any chance i’ll get cs in any iit or any iit??
shikhar panwar 4 months ago
The photo attached is the eligibility criteria – 4 for JEE Advanced. What is the meaning of the phrase Year in which appeared for class 12 th examination for the first time in all subjects? ...
@ enzoandres Yes , if u have filled up the form for board exam once , then that attempt will count in this . and if u have changed the board , in that case your current board will be...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
can i knw the assesmentt of biits marking plzz.......nd i m so poor in phy so shld i attempt the questions or not
Dear Student, you need to visit the official website of BITS and there you may get the requisite information. Another thing is – you need to strengthen your PCM, It’d be a good idea to...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
hi meghana go to following link to know pattern and marking scheme of exam keep faith in yourselves and surely you have to attempt all...
SAHIL 5 months ago
What is expected cutoff of obc I am getting only 55 just checked . I have doubt in one question in my omr given by jee.should I challenge that question .so I can reach 60 marks and what is...
Dear student The expected cut off for OBC this year would be nearly 70.Therefore you can drop an year and try your luck next time.Probably that might help.
Bhavya 6 months ago
OBC cutoff for JEE main 2016 is expected to be 82 this time Thanks
Nishant Vora 6 months ago
hello sir/mam im repeating for kcet may i no how to start reading and get medical free seat in coming exam?
1. Be Positive & Confident:This is your first step towards success. Your enthusiasm and spirit should always be upbeat. Face the challenge boldly and courageously. Fill your mind with...
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
Hy, sir I m gautam from vibrant academy Kota. . I m not reading with sincerely & I have to crack iit jee, ,but ri8 now I`m in class 12th & I have only 9months.. What should I do? How it is...
@ gautam As u are in class 12 th , then its too late already for starting the preparation , still what u can do right now is to utilise the rest time effectivly to get the best output . so, ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Dear Friend your query itself shows that you are quite concerned and very much aware that your time is runningb low and that you need to work hard. Actually, this spark is must to do...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Engineering Entrance Exams

Ask Experts