i want to know abt NSIT and IPU .its pattern, forms available ,eligibility and value.i have sent many other questions. please reply.

i want to know abt NSIT and IPU .its pattern, forms available ,eligibility and value.i have sent many other questions. please reply.

Grade:12

1 Answers

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R
47 Points
14 years ago
NSIT - Admissions to undergraduate courses in NSIT and Delhi College of Engineering is mainly through the Combined Entrance Examination (CEE) of the University of Delhi and through the All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE) conducted by Central Board Of Secondary Education (CBSE). The CEE is for candidates passing from schools/institutes located within the National Capital Territory of Delhi. They are eligible for 85% of the total seats. Students from schools located within the National Capital Region like those in Noida, Gurgaon are not eligible for the CEE exam.In recent years , a trend has been seen where top rankers choose NSIT over DCE. In 2008, 39 of top 50 students chose branches in NSIT over DCE. Outside Delhi candidates are admitted using the AIEEE scorecard and are eligible for the remaining 15% of the seats. The CEE is held on the 3rd or 4th Saturday of May every year. The results are declared within a span of 15–20 days. More than 100,000 students compete in CEE and AIEEE for a total of 500 seats in NSIT. Furthermore for both categories, there is reservation for Scheduled Castes (15%) , Scheduled Tribes (7.5%), Children and Widows of Defence Personnel disabled in action (5%) and Physically Handicapped candidates (3%). IPU - Admissions to various programmes in the University are given on the basis of scores obtained in Common Entrance Test (CET) of the University. The Admission test is conducted in an expeditious, systematic and transparent manner. A prospective candidate has to submit the Application Form and is then immediately issued his/her Roll Number, Examination Center, Date and Time of Examination etc. via a single window system. The results are declared as per the fixed schedule to facilitate time bound counseling as per the university guidelines.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free