THE ENTRANCE EXAMS OF KIIT & SRM UNIVERSITY ARE CLASHING ON THE SAME DAY IN 2010, i.e. ON 2ND MAY. WHICH EXAM WILL BE MORE FRUITFUL TO GIVE ?? WHICH ONE IS THE BEST OUT OF THE TWO ??

THE ENTRANCE EXAMS OF KIIT & SRM UNIVERSITY ARE CLASHING ON THE SAME DAY IN 2010, i.e. ON 2ND MAY.

WHICH EXAM WILL BE MORE FRUITFUL TO GIVE ?? WHICH ONE IS THE BEST OUT OF THE TWO ??

Grade:12

2 Answers

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R
47 Points
14 years ago
Dear student Mr Rajdeep Ghosh, This is very unfortunate that both examinations are on the same day and this is a create a confusion. Both colleges are good and have a good repotation. But when you will compare these colleges SRM college is better than KIIT in term of facility, college campus and also in terms of reputation. SRM college are help to go for higher studies after your graduation. the total no of links to other university and quality of faculty is better here. SO overall I will suggest you to go for SRM University. I hope that you will score very high in this entrance. Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation. All the best. With regards Pramod Kumar IITR Alumni
raph raph
16 Points
13 years ago

KIIT is obviously a lot lot better than any other private  and even govt colleges in this country.
Kiit is a++ by AiCTE and vit is B+.
Kiit is 6 star by times of india ranking.
Go for it.
One of the best students, infrastructures, faculties, n placements.
Even in recession, loads of companies are coming for campuses.
n hey u get a free laptop n 24/7 wifi internet access.
n it is accredited to all NAAC , AICTE etc etc..
Degree is recognized in whole of Asia, Europe, Australia and is a member of South

Asian University council.
Have MOU with more than 40 international universities.
Rapidly expanding in terms of knowledge, placements, and ranking than any other

college.
Even UN has acknowledged KIIT's quality and recently KIIT has even got ISo 9001

for high quality practises.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free