3 Paramagnetic materials

4 Diamagnetic materials

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Paramagnetic materials

11 months ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Engineering Entrance Exams

im going to write bitsat .. i want to get a seat in pharma … can you please tell me the score to get the seat and cut off marks for pharmacy ?

@ nikhila for pharmacy u need 220-230 marks . that are enough to get a seat in pharmacy . beacuse for pharmacy the cutoff generally stay between 200-210 , for hyderabad , and 230-240 in...

Umakant biswal 2 months ago

Practice a lot working on ample papers, get to know certain tactics to find the right answer, be under a stern practice for as much time as you can avail and then appear in the test,...do...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago

YOU WILL NEED MORE THAN 260+ MARKS TO GET A SEAT IN PHARMACY. HOPE YOU CAN ACHIEVE YOUR GOAL REGARDS SAHIL

SAHIL 2 months ago
Sir what will I get with an bitsat score of 314.n also can u provide me the expected cutoffs of Bitsat u published last year so that I can compare them with the actual cutoffs.

hi prashant, please visit the following link to know the expected cut off for this year and cut off for last year http://www.askiitians.com/bitsat/cutoffs.html if you have any further query ...

SAHIL 9 days ago

these expected cutoff list is prepared by well experienced iitians and bits graduates. list is prepared by the most talented iitians of india who have spent more than 10-15 years in this...

SAHIL 7 days ago

thanks.i also want to know that how accurate expected cutoff of bitsat shall prove to be ?? what were the criteria you used to calculate the expected cutoff.kindly respond as soon as...

PRASHANT SHANKAR 7 days ago
scored 285 in bitsat 2016 will get any branch, M.Sc will also work

@ keshav yes, u can get m.sc in chemistry and physics in bits hyderabad campous , getting anything in pilani campous is bit difficult , and if u are intrested in b. pharm u can take it but...

Umakant biswal one month ago

hi keshav please visit the following link and check last year cutoff to compare your results http://www.askiitians.com/bitsat/cutoffs.html thanks and please post if you have any query

SAHIL one month ago
Please give me the list of top 10 coaching institute for IIT JEE preparatioon

Dear Abdullah, Top 10 coaching institute for IIT-JEE: 1. Career Point Kota 2. TIME 3. Resonance 4. Brilliant Tutorials 5. Quest Tutorials Delhi 6. FIITJEE 7. Narayana IIT Academy...

Amit Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
jee air 1350 ..iit .mum chemical or energy engg DD... or ...DD mech in iit madras..or ..elec in iit roorkee...which is best option..pl.sug,

Plz make the question clear. I guess u need a suggestion to choose in between mech or ee. Its purely depending on ur interest as both are very good branches and very good colleges, if u have...
  img
Avinash one year ago
Please tell me , How many month enough for jee advanced passing with good rank ?

@ dipesh It depends upon your efficiency of work , and the no of hours you are putting in doing the hardwork . truely speaking , 1 yr is enough for the jee syllabus , if u will put 5-6 hrs...

Umakant biswal 10 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20