3 Paramagnetic materials

4 Diamagnetic materials

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Paramagnetic materials

11 months ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Engineering Entrance Exams

hi i am shubham agrawal. i wanted to ask that i have got 124 marks in jee mains and 86.2 percent in mp board . suggest me some best colleges at this position(jee mains rank) that i can get...

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/cut-off.html Please find above the link for predicting your rank. The list below shows...
  img
Ankit 27 days ago

Dear Student, to get the information about the cutoff, you must visit the official website of JEEmains or of any IIT/NIT to get to know the exact information. It would be appreciable if you ...

Aneesh Sehgal 25 days ago
is BITSAT exam based on cast . if so then what is the cutoff mark for sc candidates

No its not it is based on Merit
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago

Almost every institution offers seats on the basis of merit, yes there’s a separate list for categories but that takes time, you need to keep a conscious eye on counselling rounds to get...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago
can i knw the assesmentt of biits marking plzz.......nd i m so poor in phy so shld i attempt the questions or not

Dear Student, you need to visit the official website of BITS and there you may get the requisite information. Another thing is – you need to strengthen your PCM, It’d be a good idea to...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

hi meghana go to following link to know pattern and marking scheme of exam http://www.askiitians.com/bitsat/paper-pattern.html keep faith in yourselves and surely you have to attempt all...

SAHIL one month ago
i m finding a book so is this a good hoice for me

Which choice?
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

You may go for NCERT books, rather follow these extensive tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three,...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

For Physics – consult books of – HC Verma, Arihant Publ, IE Irodov For MAths – S L Loney, HAll & Knight, Arihant, Tata Mcgrawhills For Chemistry – OP Tondon, Solomon, P Bahadur, J D Lee...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago
sir please suggest What should be the preference iit or course

@ muskan the main thing is the branch , as in most of the time , the college doesnot matter a lot , but its depend upon how strong your resume are .. i hv a example case of that also , let...

Umakant biswal 2 days ago

see you need to hv a balance of both, try to get in the 7 zonal iit. But remember dont compromise on the branch because you are going to be recognised by your branch and your life depen on...

Abhishek Singh 2 days ago
Please give me a perfect study plan for preparing for AIIMS with how to study

Please refer to this url: http://www.askiitians.com/medical-exams/aiims/preparation-tips.html
  img
Raheema Javed 9 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: Exclusive40

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off