2 Ferromagnetic materials

3 Paramagnetic materials

4 Diamagnetic materials

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Paramagnetic materials
4 months ago

Post Your Answer

Hello!I have studied in a top iit jee coaching institute for the past four years.But i have failed to get a good course and a good nit.I am sure however that i have gain some extra...
Dear students, That will definetl help you as you will be having more aptitute/knowledge then the others. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
Will i get any branch in nit trichy or any other top nit`s for a jee main rank of 54649??...any course...i belong to tamil nadu...please can anyone answer soon??....i have to fill choices in...
It tough to get in NIT trichy and top NITs for your rank even for homestate preference. Go for normal preferential as ce ec ee mech civil etc in the following NITs which are in ranking order...
Avinash 5 months ago
Your score does not seem to be much promising, not even at lower NITs, still you may try visiting at the official weblink of Jeemains to get your stature …....I have some other highly...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
calaulate heat of neutralisation from following data: 200ml of 1MHCl is mixwd with 400ml of 0.5M NaOH and the temperature rise in calorimeter was fond to be 4.4 degree C. water equivalent...
Hope this example will help you : ​ HCl(aq)is a strong monoprotic acid: HCl → H+(aq)+ Cl-(aq) NaOH(aq)is a strong monobasic base: NaOH → Na+(aq)+ OH-(aq) 50.0 mL of 1.0 mol...
Avinash 4 months ago
why there is sign of question mark at the end of formulas????
Dear Student, Pls tell me which question mark sign you are talking about? Thanks
Nishant Vora 7 months ago
Every sign has its mean, thats why...
Saurabh Kumar 7 months ago
Please tell at the end of whic formulae there is sign of question mark.
Adarsh 5 months ago
The first country to legalise medically assisted suicide is ??
The Netherlands became the first country in the world formally to legalise euthanasia. There are at least 3,000 plus "assisted deaths" a year, representing about 2.3 per cent of...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
Hello Sir, In the recent JEE Advanced 2015 , I have got seat in IIT Jodhpur for Mechanical Engineering.I also have BITS Goa for Mechanical Engineering. Which institute should I go for now ?
If the placements of any institute is better then other that directly means that the quality of education is better there. Regarding infrastructure, ofcourse BITS will have better as IITJ is...
You can choose the IIT brand. Also compare the placements records of the both before selecting.
BITS Pilani is also awesome. You will have the bright future there too.
View all Questions »
More Questions On Engineering Entrance Exams

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details