Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir, I have dropped this year for jee preparation and don’t want to join any coaching. So please suggest me the order to be followed, and the books, (i have nayarana packages also).

If you dont want to join in any coaching and want to do the self preparation, then first of all collect the best material and books for IIT JEE. Because if you have good books your half...
  img
Ramreddy 8 months ago
manit cs, mnnit it, iiit Allahabad it ..which is better in terms of package, placement, opportunity...??! which one should I prefer to join??? any other college for rank around 10k in jee...

CS is good branch as compared to IT interms of package, placement, opportunity. So it better if you choose CS. So the priority order will be as follows: MNIT CS IIIT ALLAHABAD IT MNIT CS
  img
Ramreddy 8 months ago
I have got 38106 AIR category rank and 1474 state category rank. I have given choices for NIT surathkal (home state). Which of my ranks will be considered for allotment?

Home state rank will also be given in addition to AIR rank. Since you have given choices for NIT suratkal which is in your home state, so for seat allotment your home state rank wii be...
  img
Ramreddy 8 months ago

which AIR rank overall or category?

PRERAK CHATURVEDI 8 months ago

which AIR rank overall or

PRERAK CHATURVEDI 8 months ago
sir i know that u have thousands of queries to solve.but sir i post very few questions on ur site and still there is no response.sir please give some time to my queries as well sir i am not...

A warm regard to your esteemed patience, Actually, due to lots of queries, its become tedius to go through all the problems, Will you pls paste all the previous queries, for which i could go...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 5 months ago

thankyou very much sir.these were my questions: Q1 a voltmeter and an ammeter are joined in a series to an ideal cell .giving readings V and A resp.if a resistance equal to resistance of the...

ranjana 5 months ago
The formula for this hit is: h(x)= -16x+83x+4 where h is the height of the ball and x is the number of seconds the ball is in the air.?

what to do then??????????

vikas yadav 14 days ago

nothing!

TEJKIRAT SINGH 13 days ago
how to face tension in exams

before eaxems we do yoga.we take light break fast .this only one thought keep our minds .that is i must write what are it may be given question

NAGOORVALI one month ago

before going to exams keep your mind relief. dont think about anything.

chethan one month ago
View all Questions »