Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hi everyone, We are a startup working on an online portal and moblie solution for students preparing for JEE. Please fill the following survey form so we can get more insights about the...

please don’t post such things here we can take legal action against you , this forum is for students not for your advertisemnt......................................
  img
Sher Mohammad 11 days ago
After cracking the jee main,how much admission fees for a good NIT?

FOR YEAR 2012-13 Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad (U.P.) 1st Sem : Rs.26826(Hosteller) NIT - Agartala Rs.188300 (8 sems) NIT, AP 1st Sem - Rs. 23100/-Rs. 19900/-per...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 4 months ago

For NIT's it would be around 20,000/ per semester. Thank You, Ruchi IIT Delhi, Askiitian's Faculty
  img
ruchi yadav 4 months ago

Thnx Ruchi

deepankar baruah 4 months ago
The colour of an opaque object is due to the colour it [A]absorbs [B]refracts [C]reflects [D]scatters

It will be [A], because all the wavelengths of light are absorbed by the electrons of the opaque object, which jump to higher energy levels. However, only light of a particular wavelength is...

Devank Tyagi 10 months ago

ans. reflects the reflected rays reach the eyes of the viewer and produce sensation of tge colour of the ibject.

kumar adarsh 10 months ago

[C]reflects

Keerthi Raj 10 months ago
sir this year i am giving ntse exam...but i am not taking classes for it...so sir kaise prepare karna hoga..

Most of thing will come from your school syllabus. First, you should focus on the school study, plus there is a book for NTSE exam by Tata Mcgraw hill. You should focus on the book as well....
  img
Jitender Singh one month ago
sir, i only have 4 months for my IIt preparation . i want some tips so that i have a sress free preparation and study to excell inJEE within this period , please sir.

Dear Firoz nadeer mohammed most effective and possible way is besides school and coaching hour you should give 4-5 hour in your home for IIT JEE Prepration. and for the rest of your board...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago
total internal reflection

Total internal reflection is a phenomenon which is occured When a ray of light strikes the boundary of a medium at an angle greater than a particular critical angle with respect to the...
  img
Rinkoo Gupta 2 months ago
View all Questions »