Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I am confused between NSIT and DTU for CSE and EE. Which is better and why?

Undoubtly, DTU is among in top 15 college...just click that...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 25 days ago

DTU stands atop in all regards than any other institution, its you only who has to make a choice about institution as well as about branch,...if you fel like, i advise you ceratin other...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 19 days ago

Regarding placements, NSIT obviously

Parth Goswami 23 days ago
I have been selected in UIT RGPV Bhopal in EC branch. Should i join and what are the prospects in EC branch

RGPV Bhopal is a good university. But talking about EC branch, frankly speaking the situation of market for ECE students is really challenging. Its very difficult to get the core jobs in it....
  img
Vijay Mukti 5 days ago
I got 249 marks can I get admission in BITS

Well, you may try visiting the official websites of other renowned institutions where you will come across the requisite information for admission, eligibility, fee structure, placement...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

sorry but u cant get any bits campus on basis of ur score minimum of 300 is required to get into it , only u can get Bpharm in bits on basis of ur score that i will not reccomend , u can...

ng29 one month ago

you have not crossed the cut off see other options like lovely professional uni srm uni

sajid one month ago
Question is attached in the image (ALTS-7 Q13)

Split the motion in three slots, and calculate initial and final velocity at different instants. Using equations of motion would be very helpfull.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
hello sir my jeemains 2015 ranking is 157640 can i get admission in any good collage

It will be better you join any good institute near by your area.
  img
Vijay Mukti 20 days ago
Can you please tell me which test series will be better for iit jee 2010 preparation..? I am considering AITS(FIITJEE) and BMAT(Brilliant tutorials)

Hi, Both the test series AITS and BMAT are good.. brilliant's is more of IIT Level then fiitjee but what is important to learn new concepts and better solving approaches. You can also check ...

Amit Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
View all Questions »