Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
plz give me the best possible schedule for thorough revision of entire chemistry IITJEE syllabus...in these coming three months

I think you have already covered the entire syllabus of CHEMISTRY.Then its high time for going through quick revision.Read whatever you read throughly and practise as many problems as...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 19 days ago
If the required input to run the pump is developed by a reversible engine which reverses the heat at 380 C and rejects the heat to the atmosphere then determine the overall COP of the...

Dear student, I think that the question is incomplete. It is not given as to how much is the heat being supplied/exchanged. Further in the composite system, how much is the temperature of...
  img
Sumit Majumdar 2 months ago
sir my state rank is 5000 and general category rank is 3000 in haryana . will i get admission in ymca or murthal ?

These are the last year closing cut offs: YMCA University of Science and Technology, Faridabad Closing Cut Off: All India Rank 25,000 Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University of Science and...
  img
Ramreddy 3 months ago
sir this year i am giving ntse exam...but i am not taking classes for it...so sir kaise prepare karna hoga..

Most of thing will come from your school syllabus. First, you should focus on the school study, plus there is a book for NTSE exam by Tata Mcgraw hill. You should focus on the book as well....
  img
Jitender Singh 4 months ago
what a 11 th std boy to do to achieve jipmer. now i am finished 10 th . and got 9.6cgpa. next i want to take science stream. i think so.. give me a correct schedule for studying in home

You have got good scores and have a bright future.The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) is a medical school in India, and the oldest to teach...
  img
Dinesh 4 months ago
which is the most important as well as scoring topics in jee for physics chemistry and maths?

for maths its coordinate and for physics its waves and thermodynamics

Kavach Gupta 5 months ago

for chemistry its surely qualitative analysis

Kavach Gupta 5 months ago
View all Questions »