Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
can i post question on this discussion board to ask questions?

Yes, you can post your question here to get answers. Infact you can ask any question whether it is related to subjects(Maths,Physics and Chemistry), counselling, etc. You will get answer...
  img
Ramreddy one month ago
Sir, Got 160 in mains and 91% in cbse can I get NIT T CSE I belong to SC category and I have state quota? Also can I get IIST? Also mention the rank that I require to get IIST? Also predict...

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html This is...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
sir, pl. help me to solve following problems of permutation & combination- Q1. how many divisors of 9000 are even but not divisible by 4?also find the sum of such nos. Q2. the no. of ways an...

Ans 1 9000= 2 3 x3 2 x5 3 . . . . (1) Total number of divisors = (3+1)(2+1)(3+1)= 48 It is required to find even factors for which 2 has to be included and higher power of 2 cannot be taken...
  img
Harsh Patodia 6 days ago
Will I get NIT goa with a rank in 18000s in mains?

Yes you may get, but i advice you to prefer branch over NIT, go for cse in any good old NIT if you can got or try for ece, ee, maths like branches...........
  img
Sher Mohammad 2 months ago
sir im in class 11. i hav started my preparation recently. wen i sit fr studying i study fr 1 hr and then take a break of another 1 hr. i dnt knw hw to cope wid dis problem. also, wen i see...

Its pretty good that you have such a matured thinking. You should not loose focus and be patient.The problem with you is that you are restless. You need to be calm. You have the aim in your...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
sir my state rank is abt 750... in tamil nadu.. can i get nit trichy under state gota... my air is abt 17k

Hi, There is a possibility trhat you may get a average branch in NIT Tamil Nadu. For a better predicction you can visit our college and branch predictor. Here is the link :...
  img
Yash Baheti 2 months ago
View all Questions »