Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir, I have dropped this year for jee preparation and don’t want to join any coaching. So please suggest me the order to be followed, and the books, (i have nayarana packages also).

If you dont want to join in any coaching and want to do the self preparation, then first of all collect the best material and books for IIT JEE. Because if you have good books your half...
  img
Ramreddy 6 months ago
What is the date for JEE Main 2015?

Dates of JEE Main-Pen And Paper Based ExamApril 4, 2015 Date of JEE Main-Computer Based ExaminationApril 10 & April 11, 2015 Online Submission Of Application On WebsiteNovember 7 to...
  img
Ravi 2 months ago
manit cs, mnnit it, iiit Allahabad it ..which is better in terms of package, placement, opportunity...??! which one should I prefer to join??? any other college for rank around 10k in jee...

CS is good branch as compared to IT interms of package, placement, opportunity. So it better if you choose CS. So the priority order will be as follows: MNIT CS IIIT ALLAHABAD IT MNIT CS
  img
Ramreddy 6 months ago
which one most importent topic in chemistry for jee

Hi, The most important section (not tpoic) as per weightage is organic chemistry. We can not choose any specific topic as the question paper may not consist that topic but the no of...
  img
Yash Baheti 4 months ago
Plz explain Assembler , Compiler, interperter, nonprocedural language, structured software and object oriented software??

Assembler- A computer program that takes computer instructions and converts them into a pattern of bits that the computer can understand and perform by it certain operations. Compiler- This...
  img
Navjyot Kalra 5 years ago
sir my jee main score is132 and my intermediate percentage is 96 (460/470 in +1 and 500/530 in +2) i am obc(ncl) category student and i got Civil in NIT agartala in spot round but i’m...

If you want to go for MS in aborad and also with a option of job, then you should go for a drop.Your board percentage are fione don’t worry about the change that is not going to happen...
  img
Aziz Alam 4 months ago
View all Questions »