Sir i have read in the internet that for Delhi CEE only those candidates are eligible who belong to Delhi region. I am from Madhya Pradesh , so am i not eligible for Delhi CEE and if not how can i seek admission to Delhi College of Engineering (DCE) and Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (NSIT) ??

Sir i have read in the internet that for Delhi CEE only those candidates are eligible who belong to Delhi region. I am from Madhya Pradesh , so am i not eligible for Delhi CEE and if not how can i seek admission to Delhi College of Engineering (DCE) and Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (NSIT) ??

Grade:12

1 Answers

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert
148 Points
14 years ago

Dear anmol

Delhi Combined Entrance Examination or Delhi CEE allows Delhi region candidates (candidates who have studied in schools, colleges or institutes situated in Delhi and NCR), access to 85% seats in Bachelor of Engineering courses offered by DCE and NSIT. Remaining 15% seats are filled up by candidates outside Delhi, who compete at AIEEE conducted by CBSE.

so you can get admission in DCE and NSIT for remaining 15 % seat  through AIEEE.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
 If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free