What should i keeping in mind while making time table for preparing for IIT and AIEEE. How to avoid negetive marking.

What should i keeping in mind while making  time table for preparing for IIT and AIEEE. How to avoid negetive marking.

Grade:12

1 Answers

Rohith Gandhi
24 Points
14 years ago

Dear Shruti,

From my personal experience, the most fundemental thing you should do while preparing for mainly IIT is that, you should be very strong with your concepts. Devote much time to understanding very clearly before doing any problems. That is the mistake most of them will do. If you are strong with your basics, and then if you give enough problems to strengthen them, you can clear the exam with flying colours.

Just make sure while making time table, allot equal time to all the 3 topics, revise the topic taught in your college, and try numericals or your worksheet they provide you, most important give yourself enough amount of sleep 7-8 hrs minimum.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question
Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We
are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best Shruti !!!

Regards,

Askiitians Experts

Rohith Gandhi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free