Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: asksch20

which branch is best at pilani campus in terms of placement  and pay package ?
 i got 321/450 in bitsat 2011

tell me same for hyderabad and goa campus

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Go for pilani ENC

Its d best..

BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plzzzzz approve my answer by clicking on yes below!!!!

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Engineering Entrance Exams

dear sir i want to pass bitsat exam in such a small time period what should i study first in syllabus as i have not revised my 11 sylabus pleasesir help me out i m ready to do hard work

@ shubhangi BITSAT exam wl be simple for you if u prepared for jee before .. if not , then start with your 11 th syllabus , but not with detail study , do the revision only ,, and donot...

Umakant biswal 4 months ago

hello shubhangi the only solution to your problem is usage of askiitians site revision notes and practice of last year papers. so first revise and then do a lot of papers link to revision...

SAHIL 4 months ago
im going to write bitsat .. i want to get a seat in pharma … can you please tell me the score to get the seat and cut off marks for pharmacy ?

@ nikhila for pharmacy u need 220-230 marks . that are enough to get a seat in pharmacy . beacuse for pharmacy the cutoff generally stay between 200-210 , for hyderabad , and 230-240 in...

Umakant biswal 3 months ago

Practice a lot working on ample papers, get to know certain tactics to find the right answer, be under a stern practice for as much time as you can avail and then appear in the test,...do...

Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago

YOU WILL NEED MORE THAN 260+ MARKS TO GET A SEAT IN PHARMACY. HOPE YOU CAN ACHIEVE YOUR GOAL REGARDS SAHIL

SAHIL 3 months ago
I am confused between NSIT and DTU for CSE and EE. Which is better and why?

Undoubtly, DTU is among in top 15 college...just click that...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one year ago

DTU stands atop in all regards than any other institution, its you only who has to make a choice about institution as well as about branch,...if you fel like, i advise you ceratin other...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

Regarding placements, NSIT obviously

Parth Goswami one year ago
36 medals are given in dance, 12 in dramatics and 18 in music. Total no. of persons who got medals = 45. 4 persons got in all 3. How many got medals in exactly 2? In the video lecture (Set...

Answer of the question is 13 as 36+12+18+4-45=25(Which is the value of (da int dr)+(dr int m)+(m int Da))*(int=interestion)(25-12[3{da int dr int m}]

Drumil Patel one month ago
Sir, Will u please suggest me which college to choose between Heritage Institute of Technology,Kolkata and Dayanand Sagar College of Engineering for ece or cse?I'm in dilemma right now and...

you must go for roorkee college of engineering roorkee. This college providing you 4 years B.tech course in different fields like petroleum engineering, Mechanical engineering, Automobile...

Amit Kumar Singh one month ago
Can anybody tell which animal can run fastest after cheetah????

There are several species of large cats in the world, including leopards, lions, jaguars, mountain lions, ocelots, and tigers, but none of them can match the speed of the cheetah. Natural...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off