Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

which branch is best at pilani campus in terms of placement  and pay package ?
 i got 321/450 in bitsat 2011

tell me same for hyderabad and goa campus

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Go for pilani ENC

Its d best..

BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plzzzzz approve my answer by clicking on yes below!!!!

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Engineering Entrance Exams

State Faraday’s Law of Electromagnetic induction. ?

PLEASE VISIT http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-electromagnetic-induction/ THANKS. POST FOR FURTHER QUERIES

2016 years ago
I would like to attempt KVPY examination in November 2015. I’m currently in class 12 and was enrolled in class 11 in the year 2014-15. I will be writing 12 th board exams in March 2016....

Since you are in 12 th therefore you are eligible for SX only not SA.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

Dear student, I will suggest you to go through the eligibility criteria for KVPY examination either from their official website or from askIITians website. Thanks.
  img

My Pleasure.
  img
what is msc economics all about? can you please give me details of dual degree in BITS hyderabad

The Economics and Finance Department at BITS Pilani - Hyderabad Campus offers MSc (Hons) Economics as a first degree. Minor in Finance and PhD programme. The diversity of specializations of...
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago

Dear Student the information that you have sought for is here – he Economics and Finance Department at BITS Pilani - Hyderabad Campus offers MSc (Hons) Economics as a first degree. Minor in ...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago
ia m getting 6904 rank in adv. this year,other than biotech at iit guwahati , what should be my second and third pref. for counselling out of -: 1.Indian Institute of Technology...

Hi Anmol, I apologize for the same Please follow the link for JEE Advance to get the insight. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/rank-predictor.html Thanks Good Luck !
  img
Aabid Hussain one month ago

Hi Anmol, Thanks for writing Congratulations ! I suggest you to follow the link provided under, in order to track down the stream and college....
  img
Aabid Hussain one month ago

sir, this rank predictor is only and only for jee mains ranks, whereas i am willing to know for the I I T s . kindly please tell me with respect to iits.

Anmol Vashisht one month ago
dis z VIPASHA GHANGORIA 4rm bly.UP...m in 12th....sir, frankly speaking ...my base vich ws laid in 11th z not up 2 da mark ... .this z wat i personallly believe as i m hardly able 2 solve...

Dear vipasha first you should thing why your base is not clear ,either you have not got right guidence or you have not worked hard. now start from the beginning.and give double effort than...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
My rank in jee advanced is 18400. What kind of seat can i get? Please specify where and what branch.

Dear Friend, there are not much chances for such a score in an IIT, that does not mean that you may feel disheartened as there are so many other reputed institutions which are known for...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

sorry but you will not get any seat in any iit because only 10,000 seats are available in iits

SAHIL one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off