ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

which branch is best at pilani campus in terms of placement  and pay package ?
 i got 321/450 in bitsat 2011

tell me same for hyderabad and goa campus

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Go for pilani ENC

Its d best..

BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plzzzzz approve my answer by clicking on yes below!!!!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Engineering Entrance Exams

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
jee main ranks?

JEE (Main) ranks likely to be announced today
  img
Vijay Mukti 5 days ago

They are expected to be out today
  img
Avinash 5 days ago
Which top branches can I get in NIT Rourkela with AIR-9479 in JEE Main 2015 ,state of eligibility- Odisha

I will suggest you to visit the official website of jee mains to know the previous year opening and closing rank for different rounds of NIT_Rourkela. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 2 days ago

You need to visit the official weblink of NIT Rourkela as well as JEE mains to check the actual status of your standing over there, if you have cracked in ther, well and good otherwise go...

Soneel Verma yesterday
which stream has best placements computer science, mechanical and IT

Generally in IITs and NITs CS will get huge packages above all but average may vary from branch to branch and university to university. But at the time of palcements what matters isyour...
  img
Avinash 19 days ago

When compaired with records Cse has more then comes mechanical then IT. so the top universities which provide you excellent placement opportunities,and scholarship The universities are 1...

abhinaipadachuru 17 days ago

nits and iits can give good placements for your desired courses

sajid 13 days ago
please suggest between allen kota,fiitjee kalu sarai,resonance kota. considering that i am an average student want the syllabus to go smooth and teach us as a fresher.(for drpper course)?

i think RESONANCE KOTa will be best for u as i had seen there notes and material , it is very well organized than all other institutes, also it will be very helpful for u . and u will be...

ng29 one month ago

yess ofcourse i had talked to one of my friends who gave paper this year and he was from resonance he scored 197 in mains and 95 in boards , i had reccomended after consulting him teachers...

ng29 one month ago

look it depends on ur determination and hard work , student does not matters not fiitjee bcoz they are very high level and their material is also upto olympiad level that is unnceceesary...

ng29 one month ago
sir i got 11521 rank in crl and 3129 in obc ,,,, which college may i get ??????

Check the link for college and branch prediction for thebest possible college options available for you http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html
  img
Avinash yesterday
A beam of light is converging towards a point I on a screen.A plane glass plate whose thickness in the direction of the beam=t,refractive index=u,is introduced in the path of the beam.The...

There would be a path difference of of (µ – 1) t... After calculatimng the path difference, that wouls be a function of amplitude... So, during convergence, Intensity would be...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 7 months ago
View all Questions »