ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

which branch is best at pilani campus in terms of placement  and pay package ?
 i got 321/450 in bitsat 2011

tell me same for hyderabad and goa campus

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Go for pilani ENC

Its d best..

BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plzzzzz approve my answer by clicking on yes below!!!!

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Engineering Entrance Exams

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What is the best book in physical chemistry for IIT jee , for clearing concepts and also for practice ?

http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx read this article all the good books are mentioned in it , it will help you to find all the good books in all three subjects.
  img
Sher Mohammad 10 months ago

http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx , read this article all good books are mentioned in this link,you can also find good books for other categories too.
  img
Sher Mohammad 10 months ago
Hii, iam preparing for upes entrance exam which book should i study

upes is vey easy exam and also contain any negative marking but it requires al ot of spped to attempt the questions accurately there is not any specific book for upes , u just practice...

ng29 11 days ago

in my opinion answer keys will not be available on the internet as they take paper back after exam and sometimes questions may get repeated also that s why answers keys are not available but...

ng29 9 days ago

where to get previous years key sheet i got queston paper but no key sheet

srinivas 9 days ago
how much would need in vit so that my rank lies between 1 to 1000 plz tell me by analysing the previous records?????

You cannot predict the score because VIT deosnt disclose the score details. They publish a Merit Rank list, Around till 30000 they call for counselling considering tthe possible absetees.

Nihad CU one month ago

90 – 100 Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Trez Stunt one month ago

above 100 approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 one month ago
Sir, I want to know that to get CS or IT branch in any of the seven IIT's want minimum rank or the position I must took in merit list so that I may able to get this branch in IIT's....

Dear sarvesh Gupta Please check the given link to know the detail of opening and closing rank of different branch of all the IITs. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2009-rank.aspx Please...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
The magnetic field in a region is given by B = B 0 ( 1 + x /a) k . A square loop of edge length d is placed with its edge along x and y axes. The loop is now moved with constant velocity V =...

emf = d(flux)/dt = d(BA)/dt = Ad(1+x/a)B 0 /dt =d 2 B 0 V 0 /a

Himaja 6 months ago

Emf=B*l*v =Bo(1+x/a)*d*Vo

parthasarathy 6 months ago
what is the meaning of java is platform independent language? what is it significance?

Java solves the problem of platform-independence by using byte code. The Java compiler does not produce native executable code for a particular machine like a C compiler would. Instead it...

Shane Macguire 6 years ago
View all Questions »