which branch is best at pilani campus in terms of placement  and pay package ?
 i got 321/450 in bitsat 2011

tell me same for hyderabad and goa campus

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Go for pilani ENC

Its d best..

BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plzzzzz approve my answer by clicking on yes below!!!!

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Engineering Entrance Exams

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir,i am studying for HS this year from westbengal.. I have dropped a year because i didnt study well in previous year,and my 11 is also uncleared. So now im studying hs in old syllabus..i...

Hi, Hard work is in near future, you must be prepared. You must join a institute who can teach you the syllabus of 11 th and 12 th both. We here at askIITians can provide you one on one...
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago

my teachers advised me to concentrete only for hs not for jee now..whats ur opinion??

jOHNJM one month ago
A body is projected vertically upwards. At its highest point it explodes into 2 pieces of masses in the ratio 2:3 and the lighter piece flies horizontally wih a velocity of 6metre per...

Dear student, Let the body be projected with a velocity v along the vertical direction. The height reached by the body be given by: The the mass of the body be 5m kg. So the initial momentum...
  img
Sumit Majumdar 2 months ago
I have got Electrical and Electronics in NIT Jamshedpur in 3 rd round of counselling . I know I can get into a good IIT in a second attempt , I just had a bad day during JEE advanced ....

If you are very confident that next time you will definitely then go for it. But only keep in mind that you will get one year lag as compared to your friends and going for second attempt is...
  img
Ramreddy 3 months ago
CSE@IIT Guwahati vs CSE@IIT Hyderabad

Hello student, CSE at IIT guwhati is better compared to CSE at IIT hyderabad All the best for your future Thanks and Regards Shaik Aasif askIITians faculty
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 4 months ago

hyderabad is still new and will take time to become good. guwahati is a very good choice in terms of cse. consider roorkee also. all the best

Vineet Vinayak 4 months ago
How to securing a website with client SSL certificate

Secure Sockets Layer (SSL): How It Works Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology protects your Web site and makes it easy for your Web site visitors to trust you in three essential ways: 1. An...

Amit Saxena 5 years ago

Reason to Implement SSL in Website.. If you have sensitive data on your site, or the site is intended for a limited audience, you may want to implement user certificate authorization, which...

Ravi Sharma 5 years ago

Here are some guidelines for the ticket problem description: Provide your site address (URL and path) Is the server Apache or IIS? If the server is not SSL-enabled, can the server admin set...

Himanshu Vijay 5 years ago
How can the age of the tree be determined?

by Counting the annual growth rings of its stem.You can not determine age from bark or roots. Bark measurements are used to measure thickness to figure out wood diameter. The science of...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
View all Questions »