which branch is best at pilani campus in terms of placement  and pay package ?
 i got 321/450 in bitsat 2011

tell me same for hyderabad and goa campus

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Go for pilani ENC

Its d best..

BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plzzzzz approve my answer by clicking on yes below!!!!

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Engineering Entrance Exams

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I just wanted to know that if somebody studies physics, chemistry and maths from ncert and Maharashtra state board textbooks, will he be able to score more than 400 in BITSAT ?

Yes, There are many students who crossed 400 by studring ncert and Maharashtra state board textbooks in the past. I hope this time you will cross...
  img
Harishwar 23 days ago

Hi, This may vary from student to student. But, only NCERT won’t be enough. You have to study side books to get hold of the questions being asked in these examinations. NCERT is just a...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 23 days ago
Two blocks A and B which are identical weighing W, each are supported by a rod inclined at 45 degree to the horizontal as showing the fig. If the blocks are in limiting equilibrium, find the...

Dear student, Please put up the figure as well for the question, so that the question is clear. As it is not clear whether the blocks are inclined with the rods or the rods are above the...
  img
Sumit Majumdar 4 months ago
Sir with Jee Main score of 232 and cbse 96.2% do I have chance of getting Mechanical in NIT Warangal or Suratkal ?

Yes there are good chances , that you get Mech in NIT warangal or surathkal , you jee score and boards percentage is very good , you will surely get good colleges.
  img
Sher Mohammad 4 months ago
|z|

Which govt. college can i get at AIR overall 375000 and AIR category 224000 in jee mains? I belong to general category. Thank you..

These are some of the govt.colleges in which you may get admission as per your rank: National Institute of Technology, Dimapur National Institute of Technology, Raipur National Institute of...
  img
Ramreddy 4 months ago

In which round can I expect seat allotment?

PRERAK CHATURVEDI 4 months ago
sir on how much range of marks we can get medical college in general category

For admission to the MBBS and BDS courses into the Medical and Dental colleges in India. According to MCI information on April 30, 2014, there are around 381 MBBS Colleges in India. The...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Hi, It depends on the merit and it varies every year. You just focus on preparing well and aim to score 75% in the paper. Definitely, you will get...
  img
Shobhit Varshney one month ago

sir for aipmt how should we prepare our self so that get Gov. medical college as a best rank

shivani sharma one month ago
what is minimum marks to get a seat in iit for obc

you can check branchwise closing, number of branches, branchwise intake and all other detail of all iit from iit-admission android app. you can download it by searching iit-admission in play...

Nitin Rola 20 days ago
View all Questions »