DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

which branch is best at pilani campus in terms of placement  and pay package ?
 i got 321/450 in bitsat 2011

tell me same for hyderabad and goa campus

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Go for pilani ENC

Its d best..

BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plzzzzz approve my answer by clicking on yes below!!!!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Engineering Entrance Exams

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Which dlp is best for class 11 prepration.Please suggest somethig me better

You can have good dlp from Resonance and Akash.
  img
Avinash 14 days ago
I have scored 102 in JEE Main 2015 and have scored 88.40% in CBSE Board. I am a domicile of Odisha. Can I get admission into NIT Rourkela?? Or for that matter, please suggest the top...

You have very minimal chances of getting seat. Hpe for the best.
  img
Avinash one month ago

Well you can visit the official weblinks of the below listed colleges/universities and get admission at any of these places -Maharaja Agrasen Inst of Tech. Delhi,........PES Uni,...

Soneel Verma one month ago

Chances of nit are very less as ur score is jee main is not so good but dont loose hope and just fight till spot round else u can try for upes dehradun , jaypee noida APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 one month ago
I got 15779 rank in jee mains 2015 . I am general category , delhi region . What are my options in dtu , nsit , iiitd and nit delhi?

You can be in DTU, NSIT or IIIT D(although its has its own criteria of exam), but not sure about the branch.. You should have the branch choice.. CS and EC at DCE » CS and EC at NSIT D...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 27 days ago

You can get a seat at any of these afore-mentioned institutions, it is recommende that you may visit the official weblink of all of these institutions to find out the availability of...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 25 days ago
can u tell me the expected closing rank for second round of jee advanced counselling for iit delhi chemical dual degree for sc for first round opening and closing ranks are 753 and 831?can...

Nothing can be predicted about counselling before official exposure but may be u can get chemical in delhi on basis of ur rank all the best APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 27 days ago

bt sir there are only 7 or 8 seats for sc can i still get?

navneet 27 days ago
Sir, if we consider placements and packages for students, what would you suggest is it better to take chemical eng. in IIT BHU, mining in other IITs or computer science in DTU??

Look for the average salary offered as well as percentage of students placed in the institute for over atleast last 3 years before taken any action.
  img
Vijay Mukti one month ago

chemical eng. in IIT BHU
  img
Avinash one month ago

everything matters on how you perform in college whether IIT bhu or DTU, but IIT will give you a brand

Prajwal Kavad one month ago
View all Questions »