DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

which branch is best at pilani campus in terms of placement  and pay package ?
 i got 321/450 in bitsat 2011

tell me same for hyderabad and goa campus

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Go for pilani ENC

Its d best..

BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plzzzzz approve my answer by clicking on yes below!!!!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

In Kvpy SX stream is it true that only 2 sections need to attended in part 2

No, You answer only either PCB or PCM Though you could technically choose any 3 out of the 4 subjects in any permutation, it would be advisable to attempt Physics and Chemistry in any case. ...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya one month ago
how should one prepare to get admission in bits.?please suggest.

To get admission in BITS(Birla Institute Of Technology and Science) one should qualify the entrance exam BITSAT . It totally covers the 11 th and 12 th syllabus .If you are thorough with...

Nikhil Upadhyay 11 days ago
is vit cs a good option or bits dual courses at score of 293 in bitsat2015

BITS got good ranking than VIT but CS isa very good branch. If you are very much interested to take up CS go for it. As u said dual courses in BITS you didnt mention about which branch it is...
  img
Avinash 2 months ago

If you are more interested to take any dual course its better to take MSc Maths as you can go for Software jobs after graduation. Some times MSc Maths got huge placements than Lower level B...
  img
Avinash 2 months ago

For ur marks its tough to get mech seat in BITS of any campus
  img
Avinash 2 months ago
how much ncert books help us in cracking jee

Hi nikhil tomar Ncert books are good but not enough for IIT JEE Prepration. You need some extra material that is specially design for IIT JEE Prepration. For more detail go to link...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
Hey i have joined FIITJEE Delhi institute for a extended classroom program for 12 th pass the faculty is quite good there but i am facing a problem , before joining institute i used to...

Keep in mind that the number of students those who study from any institute and qualify the JEE advanced is comparatively much much higher then those who clear by doing self study. So you...
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

Stay focused and make a schedule for your study on your own you can divide hours of the day for an individual subjest so that you may pay a justified attention to every subject, else you...

Soneel Verma one month ago
On what factors does internal energy of a gas depends upon ?

•Factors affecting Internal Energy •The internal energy can be changed by changing the temperature or volume of the object without changing the amount of particles in the object....
  img
Raheema Javed 5 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On Engineering Entrance Exams

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details