Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list

which branch is best at pilani campus in terms of placement  and pay package ?
 i got 321/450 in bitsat 2011

tell me same for hyderabad and goa campus

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Go for pilani ENC

Its d best..

BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plzzzzz approve my answer by clicking on yes below!!!!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

i got mechanical bits hyderabad and electrical and electronics nit calicut what is my best option? please respond fast
Brother cant believe you are asking for it go for NIT but if you had a thing for mech. branch then you may go to BITS but its a private bro. NIT is a national !
Akshit Matthew 2 months ago
Sir, I just wanted to know that how to appear for entrance test for LPU, and other respectable private unversities like Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad, Manipal....
You can contact them directly our the phone and can get the detailed procedure. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 28 days ago
What to and from whrere to study for jee mains?
generally schools provide these kind of coachings....and also askiitians provide a really good letures of syllabus in iit jee entrance....other websites like raoiit academy is also very...
darshini one month ago
Apart from the websites, u may also refer the following books: Maths: T.M.H , Amit Agarwal, Cengage publications etc Physics: H.C Verma, Cengage publications etc Chemistry: O.P Tondon etc
Krishna Koushik one month ago
organic chemistry and narendra avasti for chemistry....dc pandey – a wonderful book for physics....
darshini one month ago
Sir, I want to know that to get CS or IT branch in any of the seven IIT's want minimum rank or the position I must took in merit list so that I may able to get this branch in IIT's....
Dear sarvesh Gupta Please check the given link to know the detail of opening and closing rank of different branch of all the IITs. Please...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
Hi , I am a bit confused to choose best coaching for IIT-JEE/Advance among Resonance,FIIJEE and Narayan. Could you please help me to choose one among them ? I am based in Mayur Vihar Delhi.
All the three are extremely good. i’d suggest u to take resonance classes and get fiitjee’s study material. but if u r are a hardworking student no matter where u study you’ll be able to...
Archita one month ago
which is better iiest mining or vit cse?
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
Whenever you are stuck n a fix whether to choose quality conscious college of monetary benefit based collge then a comparson and contrast is justified, but here in your case both the...
Soneel Verma 2 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On Engineering Entrance Exams

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details