which branch is best at pilani campus in terms of placement  and pay package ?
 i got 321/450 in bitsat 2011

tell me same for hyderabad and goa campus

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Go for pilani ENC

Its d best..

BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plzzzzz approve my answer by clicking on yes below!!!!

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Engineering Entrance Exams

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I have got 284 in bits and this years cutoff is 284 while waiting list cutoff is 272... i am interested in both btech and msc(hons)... will i get any of it in pilani, goa, hyderabad except...

The link below is BITSAT Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/bitsat/rank-predictor.htm Thanks &Regards Aziz Alam IIT...
  img
Aziz Alam 5 months ago
I have got 38106 AIR and 1474 state rank. I want to get into NITK surathkal from homestate quota. How do I know on which rank i’m getting alloted? Where can I exercise my option on which...

If you want to join in your home state NIT, then allotment will be done based on your home state rank. For other NITs your AIR will be considered. if you wish to join in NIT suratkal then...
  img
Ramreddy 5 months ago

your chances are very low to get NITK give prefrence to this branches at the best nit you may get 1.CS 2.Electronics 3.Electrical 4.Mechanical 5.Chemical 6.Civil 7.Ocean engg & Naval...
  img
Sher Mohammad 5 months ago
Sir, Iam A mecahnical engieering Graduate targetting GATE 2015. Can i know which IIT is best for postgraduation in Thermal Field??

Hi, Go for IIT Bombay or IIT Delhi, if you look for a good placement. IIT Kanpur is also good in terms of education level....
  img
Shobhit Varshney one month ago
About what rank will i get if I score 60% (say, 260) marks of the total in the JEE Adv.?

Prashant if you score 260 you may get rank 300-350 easily As per this year, 1 st rank- 334 marks, 10 th rank- 314 marks, 100 th rank- 276 marks, 460 th - 251 marks, 500th- 240 marks, 1000 th...

sachin sinha 9 days ago
sir, what will be the expected date of jee 2010. Is it changed from 2nd sunday of april to day before 2nd sunday i.e. saturday

no such information is given by any iit. probably date of exam will be 11 of april. date will be confermed when the forms are out.

AskiitiansExpert Milanshu 5 years ago

no, there is not any information like this.

nishank gupta 5 years ago
Hi.. I am little bit confuse that i should target Computer programming courses or should go in Technical degree programmes. I have interest in programming. So please give me guidance for my...

Hi I would suggest u to go for Technical courses , as there is ample of computer programming involved in technical courses like computer , IT , ECE engineering and also they have gt a much...

AskiitianExpert Shine 5 years ago
View all Questions »