which branch is best at pilani campus in terms of placement  and pay package ?
 i got 321/450 in bitsat 2011

tell me same for hyderabad and goa campus

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Go for pilani ENC

Its d best..

BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plzzzzz approve my answer by clicking on yes below!!!!

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Engineering Entrance Exams

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I have got AIR 2129 (general 1806) in JEE MAINS and 326 in BITSAT.I have opted for dual degree-msc maths at pilani campus.I may get CS at NSIT and i can get ECE easily at any other top NIT ,...

If you have interest in CS and given the fact that you are also getting CS in some very good colleges, then you should choose a branch related to CS.CS or ECE NSIT is a good choice too,...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
which is betteer software engineering in dtu or ITin iiit allahabad

It depends on the college, your interest in branch and also placements and scope of the branch. Software engineering has a lot of scope as compared to IT. But IIIT allahabad is a prominent...
  img
Ramreddy one month ago
Which coaching’s offline AITS (All India Test Series) is better Allen resonance FIITJEE

The test series may be equally good in all these options. the number of tests they are offering may be different. But relatively FIIT JEE test series quality and level of questions are good....
  img
Ramreddy one month ago
What is the scope of IT in future?? Should IT in good college(NIT or IIIT) be preffered to CSE in not so gud NIT..?? My category rank is 15429 in JEE mains. I am general category girl...

Hi, CS is slightly better than IT. So you should prefer IT in good college as compared to CSE in not so good colleges. Best of luck !
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago
An electromagnetic wave of freq = 3.0 MHz passes from vaccum into dielectric medium with permittivity e= 4.0 Then : a) wavelength is doubled and frequency remains same , b) wavelength is...

When an electromagnetic wave passes through a medium , then frequency remains unchanged. The speed of electromagnetic wave inside a medium is given by, v=(1/µe)0.5where,µ is...
  img
Aziz Alam 5 days ago
Will it be sufficient if we are thorough with ONLY NCERT textbooks for exams like aiims, aipmt ,manial,etc ?

Hi Sushmitha NCERT books act as basic foundation for the preparation of Medical entrance exams. So, never ignore that. One should have a thorough comprehension of the material given in...
  img
Sumreet Johar one month ago

Hi Sushmitha NCERT books act as basic foundation for the preparation of Medical entrance exams. So, never ignore that. One should have a thorough comprehension of the material given in...

Sumreet Singh Johar one month ago
View all Questions »