Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

which branch is best at pilani campus in terms of placement  and pay package ?
 i got 321/450 in bitsat 2011

tell me same for hyderabad and goa campus

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Go for pilani ENC

Its d best..

BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plzzzzz approve my answer by clicking on yes below!!!!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Respected sir, My self umang chauhan and i have passed out my class 12 in 2015 but fortunately i due to my accident i failed in maths exam and i will give compartment exam in march 2016 and ...
Dear Student, You can visit our website for the detailed eligibility criteria of BITSAT and related information. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
which books are prefered for kvpy entrance exam 2015-16
Dear Student, You can refer to our website for getting the complete information related to kvpy such as prefered books, syllabus, eligibility, etc. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
sir can you tell me about MIT (manipa university i saw on their website that they are offering direct admissions to engineering courses but someone said to me that adm. to MIT is based on...
Hello student, Manipal condutes its own entrance exam for taking students for btech. 15% of seat are filled by JEE mains merit list also Thanks
Nishant Vora 10 days ago
If a not equal to b but a^2 = 5b-– 3, b^2 = 5a-– 3, then the equation having the roots a/b and b/a is (A) 3x^2 + 19x + 3 = 0 (B) 3x^2+ –19x + 3 = 0 (C) 3x^2 –+19x – 3 = 0 (D) x^2 –+16x + 1...
A^2 – 5B+– 3= 0, B^2 – 5A + 3= 0 So both A and B satisfies x^2 – 5x + 3= 0 So A and B are roots of above eqn Now from give info just find sum of roots = A/B + B/A and...
Nishant Vora yesterday
which physics objective and concepts bokk i should choose????
use dc panday
minhazul kareem one year ago
use dc panday
minhazul kareem one year ago
Sir i an counfused about spot round in NIT and other GFITs will there be spot or extra spot round this year also guide me how will it take place and when ? Also tell me the procedure
Dear Student,The Spot Round is held for the vacant seats available in Government Funded Technical Institutes (NITs, IIITs and CFTIs) and all seats of Self Financed Technical Institutes...
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
spot round kb hoga? jossa 2015
sumit kumar lakra 4 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On Engineering Entrance Exams

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details