ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

which branch is best at pilani campus in terms of placement  and pay package ?
 i got 321/450 in bitsat 2011

tell me same for hyderabad and goa campus

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Go for pilani ENC

Its d best..

BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plzzzzz approve my answer by clicking on yes below!!!!

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Engineering Entrance Exams

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how to get admission in iit for architecture ….….…................is there any paper for architecture like jee main paper 2 ….….….….please tell …....explain procedure..........

Currently there are three schools established by Government of India: School of Planning and Architecture, Delh i, School of Planning and Architecture Bhopal and School of Planning and...
  img
Ramreddy 8 months ago
I HAVE INVENTED AN ELECTRIC GENERATOR WITH AN INPUT OF 10W AND OUTPUT 139W, I HAVE A WORKING PROTOTYPE ,?

Without me supplying any energy input whatsoever, I can currently extract a lot more than 139 W of output power from a bank of solar panels on my roof. With a few watts of input power I...

vikas yadav yesterday
A body of 2 kg is fastened to a fixed point by means of a string of length 50 cm. It is acted upon a horizontal force F and rest at a distance of 40 cm from the vertical line through the...

Dear student, Using the FBD for the figure, we find that: Hence, and so, Regards Sumit
  img
Sumit Majumdar 7 months ago
What is 7+7÷7+7×7-7 ?

the answer is 0

d.kojalrani 14 days ago

vikas yadav 14 days ago

dude answer is 50 lol! evven i am approving for sake! lol.......

TEJKIRAT SINGH 13 days ago
A disk like reel with a mass-less thread unrolls while falling vertically downwards. The acceleration of its free fall is?? If there is no mass in the thread how will acceleration take...

If mass of disc(cylinder like reel) is considered only. then Torque equation, calculate torque due to tension about the centre, T X R = I x angular acceleration Force equation, mg – T...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago
which branch is better in NITK SURATKKAL MECHANICAL ,CIVIL,AND ELTRICAL? and give answer in NITK SURATHKAL RANKING OF BRANCHES?

After internal branch sliding at NITK...last rank (air) of student filling up seats were- Electronics - around 3000 Computer Science - around 3300 IT, Electrical - around 6000 Mechanical -...

Ramesh V 5 years ago
View all Questions »