which branch is best at pilani campus in terms of placement  and pay package ?
 i got 321/450 in bitsat 2011

tell me same for hyderabad and goa campus

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Go for pilani ENC

Its d best..

BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plzzzzz approve my answer by clicking on yes below!!!!

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Engineering Entrance Exams

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
which is betteer software engineering in dtu or ITin iiit allahabad

It depends on the college, your interest in branch and also placements and scope of the branch. Software engineering has a lot of scope as compared to IT. But IIIT allahabad is a prominent...
  img
Ramreddy 2 months ago
At which angle of cross-section of a cone can be an ellipse......??

Hii If you cut the base o cone with a plane parallel to the surface bof the cone you will get the circle. Just tilt the cutting plane from to (pi/2) you will obtain ellipses of different...
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 days ago

Hii If you cut the base o cone with a plane parallel to the surface bof the cone you will get the circle. Just tilt the cutting plane from to (pi/2) you will obtain ellipses of different...
  img
Nishant Vora 3 days ago
Sir,i am studying for HS this year from westbengal.. I have dropped a year because i didnt study well in previous year,and my 11 is also uncleared. So now im studying hs in old syllabus..i...

Hi, Hard work is in near future, you must be prepared. You must join a institute who can teach you the syllabus of 11 th and 12 th both. We here at askIITians can provide you one on one...
  img
Yash Baheti yesterday

my teachers advised me to concentrete only for hs not for jee now..whats ur opinion??

jOHNJM yesterday
The first country to legalise medically assisted suicide is ??

The Netherlands became the first country in the world formally to legalise euthanasia. There are at least 3,000 plus "assisted deaths" a year, representing about 2.3 per cent of...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
i am living in delhi and my parents are in maharashtra. can i make my local guardian in delhi to sign the declaration form on behalf of my parents???

if in the form there is an option like parents/guardian then you can use your local guardian in declaration form otherwise fathers mostly signature is best. thanks and regards sunil kr...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 2 months ago
View all Questions »