which branch is best at pilani campus in terms of placement  and pay package ?
 i got 321/450 in bitsat 2011

tell me same for hyderabad and goa campus

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Go for pilani ENC

Its d best..

BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plzzzzz approve my answer by clicking on yes below!!!!

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Engineering Entrance Exams

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i have got 307 in bitsat exam 2014.will i get either civil or mech in bits-hyderabad,as per statistics of this year?

you got 307 in bitsat exam 2014.you will get either civil or mech in bits-hyderabad,as per statistics of last year, this year statics can be told after counselling is over.
  img
Sher Mohammad 4 months ago
I got AIR 38000 in JEE MAIN 2014 with State rank 1700. What can I expect?

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 4 months ago

Your predictor is wrong. The 1 st option it gave to me is CS in NIT Delhi but its closing rank in 4 th allotment is 5000. Similarly all the other options are wrong. What do you say?

Harikrishnan M B 4 months ago
May I know if I can opt for IIITDM JABALPUR-Mechanical or JNTU- AP state colleges ?

yes you can opt...
  img
Amit Shekhar 2 months ago
What is OSI Reference Model ??

The Open System Interconnection reference model was created by the International Organizaiton for Standardization (ISO) to provide a model that network vendors could follow when developing...
  img
Deepak Patra 5 years ago
sir in which colledge should i got admission in daiict(ict) or svnit(computer) ?which is good for job?

Hello Student, As far as rankings are concerned, DAIICT is better than SVNIT. But, it is important to give priority to the course rather than the institute. Hence, you must first decide your...
  img
Latika Leekha 4 months ago
Which is a better option for B.Tech. in CS: MIT Pune, UIET Chandigarh, VIT Pune ? Please tell me in terms of academics, placements, faculty, crowd, college life, etc. Also, if I get IT in...

According to college comparison stats I’m providing you a list in decreasing order of preference UIET Chandigarh VIT Pune MIT Pune The basic courses are going to remain same but...
  img
Sourabh Singh 4 months ago
View all Questions »