which branch is best at pilani campus in terms of placement  and pay package ?
 i got 321/450 in bitsat 2011

tell me same for hyderabad and goa campus

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Go for pilani ENC

Its d best..

BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plzzzzz approve my answer by clicking on yes below!!!!

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Engineering Entrance Exams

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir my jee main rank 84565 and state rank 874-(general) can I get any branch in college of technology pantnagar and I am an uttarakhand domicile.

You are at the border line, please refer to askiitians rank predictor to get more detailed result....
  img
Amit Shekhar one month ago
6300 rank delhi region can i get CSE at DTU ??

The statistics are in according to last year but this time roughly get less than 8000 to get CSE , ECE and Mechanical at DTU& 9000 & 11000 to get IT and EEE 12000 and 14000 to get...
  img
Ramreddy 3 months ago
cosx dy/dx=y 2 (1-sinx) cosx

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below
  img
Jitender Singh 2 months ago

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below
  img
Jitender Singh 2 months ago
My kid's rank is 3150 in IIT and 325 in BITS. Is there a chance of getting into the old IITs in the 3rd round atleast into Mechanical

Hello Sir, Sorry to say that he will not be able to get mechanical in any old IITs except BHU. But he can get pretty good branches in any of the BITs campus. Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar...
  img
Arun Kumar 4 months ago

What about courses like ech with MTech in COmputer Intergrated MFG at IIT Bombay or Mech with MTech specialization of IIT K? Are these 5 year programs and is there scope for admission?

Hema 4 months ago
what is dot and cross products in real time?

Dear preetha Appplication of dot product in real life is to find the work done W =F.d here W F and d are vectors and application of cross product is in finding of torque T= r X F here T ,r...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago
lovely professional university what is it’s rank in india?

There are various types of ranking for a institue . Although ,it has been ranked**17th Best University(Overall) in India** on the basis of Students on a Single campusin a survey done by ZEE...
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
View all Questions »