which branch is best at pilani campus in terms of placement  and pay package ?
 i got 321/450 in bitsat 2011

tell me same for hyderabad and goa campus

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Go for pilani ENC

Its d best..

BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plzzzzz approve my answer by clicking on yes below!!!!

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Engineering Entrance Exams

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
IT in NSIT VS IT in DTU ?? which is better.

it nsit, less crowd, good placements and good faculty

Raman 6 months ago

NSIT IT

Raman 6 months ago
I have got 147 marks in jee mains and 91% in isc board. What should be my college preference in jee mains ? Please help i am very confused ?

You should give more prefrence to branch rather than college, try to fill choices for cse, ee, mech etc good branches , and give priority to first nits, then other goverment colleges.
  img
Sher Mohammad 6 months ago
If one gets 189 in jee mains and has 94% in cbse boards, will he get mnit allahabad ec or dtu ec.

If one gets 189 in jee mains and has 94% in cbse boards, getting mnit allahabad ec or dtu has very low chances as these branches close at much better ranks.
  img
Sher Mohammad 6 months ago
a line x=k intersects graph of y=log 5 x and the graph of y=log 5 (x+4) .the distance b/w points of intersection is 0.5 , given k=a+(b) 1/2. .where a & b are integers..the value of a+b...

Dear rahul given distance b/w points of intersection is 0.5 ie log 5 (k+4) -log 5 (k) =1/2 or log 5 (k+4)/k =1/2 or (k+4)/k =√5 k=4/(√5 -1) =√5 +1 so a=1 and b=5 a+b=6...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
sir, i got ee in iit patna.. and unluckily expecting a rank of around 30000 in mains. and therefore will get nit durgapur it. what should be my choice??? btw i am also getting ee in jadavpur...

Are you getting ETCE/CSE in JU ???????????????? JU is far better than NIT dgp or NEW IITS like IIT PATNA

sayantan bera 6 months ago
Hi, Can you please explain me the concept of Opening and Closing Ranks in IIT's and NIT's? Thanks in Advance....

Hello Student, Opening Rank is rank of the first student enrolled in that branch Closing rank is the last student enrolled in that branch So for eg if opening rank is 373 and closing is 675...
  img
Nishant Vora 3 months ago
View all Questions »