which branch is best at pilani campus in terms of placement  and pay package ?
 i got 321/450 in bitsat 2011

tell me same for hyderabad and goa campus

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Go for pilani ENC

Its d best..

BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plzzzzz approve my answer by clicking on yes below!!!!

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Engineering Entrance Exams

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Which coaching’s offline AITS (All India Test Series) is better Allen resonance FIITJEE

The test series may be equally good in all these options. the number of tests they are offering may be different. But relatively FIIT JEE test series quality and level of questions are good....
  img
Ramreddy 4 days ago
i got 307 marks in bitsat 2014 ,will i get civil or mechanical branch in bits-hyderabad campus?

Degree programme at Hyderabad Campus Cut-off BITSAT-2013 score B.E.(Hons.): Civil 290 B.E.(Hons.): Mechanical 299 Since cutoff changes from year to year.So this time as per your rank you can...
  img
Ramreddy 2 days ago
mera jee me state catagory rank 2315 hai kya me nit raipur me addmission le sakta hun

Yes, as per rank you will definitely get admission in NIT raipur. If you see the closing ranks for NIT raipur for different courses after different rounds they are as follows. National...
  img
Ramreddy 6 days ago
hello sir, my jee advanced 2014 rank-10408, marks in jee main 2014-216, % age in board(cbse)-88.8% in spot round of ism, i can get chemical, civil,mining& mineral engg. as streams.i was...

Hello Student, I think you can get some very good NITs with this marks. Also you may be able to get CS branch in NIT which has better scope than chemical or civil.
  img
Arun Kumar 11 days ago
what is the name of the first female member of british parliament?

Hi, Nancy Witcher Astor, Viscountess Astor, (born 19 May 1879, died 2 May 1964) was the first woman to serve as a Member of Parliament (MP) in the House of Commons after being elected to the...

Amit Askiitiansexpert 4 years ago
(a) 5 (b) 6 (c) 7 (d) 8

Hi, Please ask your question again... its not clear .

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 4 years ago
View all Questions »