Since I reside outside India, it is difficult to know where we stand among all the students who will be writing the entrance exams. Even BT provides online tests which rank you only among the students outside India. Is there any online test series for AIEEE/BITSAT where scores are compared with students all over India?

Since I reside outside India, it is difficult to know where we stand among all the students who will be writing the entrance exams.

Even BT provides online tests which rank you only among the students outside India.

Is there any online test series for AIEEE/BITSAT where scores are compared with students all over India?

Grade:11

2 Answers

SAGAR SINGH - IIT DELHI
878 Points
13 years ago

Dear student,

I dont think so there exist any test series which judge students from otside India as well...

Neer Varshney
76 Points
13 years ago

See if you want to join online series you can but i will advice you that it is worthless to join any of the online test series really i did joint BT. But they provides you fake results. Even the test papers are made by students like us. So if you really want to judge where you stand then try and solve last year que. papers and refer some IIT-JEE books like D.C.Pandey. It is a good one. Ya you might not be able to compare with other students but still it would be better than joining any online test series.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free