sir i am dropper and i am preparing for aieee presently in gwalior.....i want to know which all private and gov entrance exam should i give else than aieee mppet and iit.....pls suggest the entrance exam with all the possible info related to them like their exam date and form sell date

sir i am dropper and i am preparing for aieee presently in gwalior.....i want to know which all private and gov entrance exam should i give else than aieee mppet and iit.....pls suggest the entrance exam with all the possible info related to them like their exam date and form sell date

Grade:

2 Answers

SAGAR SINGH - IIT DELHI
878 Points
13 years ago

Dear student,

You can give BITSAT,IP,JP etc exams apart from the top competitive exams...

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

sunny poddar
4 Points
13 years ago

sir i know these 3 but can you name all the possible entrance exam that are conducted......i know the list may be big but if possible pls tell it....and even can you tell me the admission criteria of thapar university and the place from where i can get the form of ipu...and does ipu give online form submission facility

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free