hello. i am in class xi and will be appearing for iit jee in 2012.. i have not prepared anything as yet..plz help me so that i may crack iit jee 2012...plz let me know that would i be able to cover the syllabus in one year..

hello. i am in class xi and will be appearing for iit jee in 2012.. i have not prepared anything as yet..plz help me so that i may crack iit jee 2012...plz let me know that would i be able to cover the syllabus in one year..

Grade:11

2 Answers

AKASH GOYAL AskiitiansExpert-IITD
420 Points
13 years ago

Dear Keshav

Yes you can complete if you are ready to do hard work. It will be better if you can join some good coaching for one year.

All the best.                                                           

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IIT Delhi

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively :Click here to download the toolbar..

Nimon B
63 Points
12 years ago

I think it'll be better if you join any coaching institute or do any kind of distance learning .

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free