There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

plz tell me ; difficulty level of isat as compare to iit !!!!!!!! thanks for reply 

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Priya

you can see the last yr paper here

prepare like IIT JEE

All the best.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Engineering Entrance Exams

Lim x->2 (2/(x+2) + 1/x2-2x+4 - 24/(x3+8) this is the question i need the right approach to question and its answer ty
Hii You factorise and make thye denominator common for all the values . After this modify the numerator by puting the values of x tending to 2. In this fashion you will get the answer
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
wat is the overall difficulty of BITSSAT? is it difficult/easier than mains or pretty much the same?
Dear student The BITSAT paper is moderate.Most questions are directly fact or formula based but once in a while you get a conceptual question which requires application of concepts and few...
Bhavya 6 months ago
Bitsat exam is quite easy as compared to JEE Mains but as many students appear for it even the ones who prepared for JEE, so the ranking matters and thus you need a good score. Also most of...
Suraj Prasad 6 months ago
sir,which are the engineering entrance exams that i should go for?
There are many good engineering entrances that will let you enter into one of the finest colleges. You can go for JEE , AIEEE, BITSAT (BITS), SRMJEE (SRM university) VITEEE (VIT...
Natasha Roy 10 months ago
Hello. JEE mains, BITSAT (BITS), SRMJEE (SRM university) and VITEE (VIT university) are the most important entrance exams held in the country for BTech. I strongly recommend you to attempt...
RAKSHA A 10 months ago
Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Kerala Engineering Agricultural Medical Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) Odisha Joint...
Gaddam Chethan 10 months ago
HOW TO SCORE 600+ out of 720 EASILY IN NEET 2017 EXAM?
@ xavier scoring of 600 and above are easy in NEET but u need regular practice for that , frst of all for biology , 50 percent of the neet paper contains biology ques that is 360 marks ,...
Umakant biswal 25 days ago
You should have a grip over biology more. Try to gain grip by the theory, its complicated terms, and all things. Its a more of theory subject. Solve all the NCERT Exemplers of Class 11 and...
Shreyas Patil 24 days ago
what is law of reciprocal proportion? with more example
hi bimal please visit on youtube and copy this Law of Reciprocal Proportions | Chemistry | Class 11 | IIT JEE Main + Advanced | AIPMT | askIITians you will be redirected to a video related...
SAHIL 2 months ago
@ bimal If two different elements combine separately with the same weight of a third element, the ratio of the masses in which they do so are either the same or a simple multiple of the mass...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
I got 10 k rank in ts eamcet 2016 . Can I get a seat in vnr vjiet in IT branch ?
Dear student, You need to appear for the counselling then only u will come to know. Also for help you can check opening nd closing rank of this branch
Nishant Vora 3 months ago
You may get admission at Vjet Hyderabad. But there are some Private Universities which are very good. They provide good Infrastructure, Faculty and Placements.You should choose a college...
raghav dua 3 months ago
you just try to visit roorkee college of engineering Roorkee. This is the best engineering college in uttrakhand. We are providing the best placement 94% since 2 years. This college got...
Amit Kumar Singh 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Engineering Entrance Exams

Ask Experts