There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

I am in class 11. I stay in a place where there is no access to good coaching centres. However, I have enrolled for correspondence course for Brilliant through postals.

Firstly, what should be my method of preparation for AIEEE/BITSAT through self study?

Secondly, what books are advisable if I need to clear out my concepts without any guidance?

Thirdly, I have heard that coaching centres supply students with quick methods for improving their speed in entrance exams. Is it possible to learn these techniques with the help of entrance oriented reference books?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

we not get complete satisfaction from books as coaching centres are practical mode of knowledge and we better understand by them. i think u are satisfied with my answer.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Engineering Entrance Exams

You may get Mechanical but not sure about Electrical..
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
Dear Student, your score is good and it may assure you upper level brances, as per the availability of seats. You can better check it at BITS, Pilani’s official website whether you may get...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
@ siju yes, u can in both electrical and mechanical , as your scores are pretty good, and this year the bitsat paper was tough , so, the cutoff will be low than the previous year . so, u...
Umakant biswal 4 months ago
can i knw the assesmentt of biits marking plzz.......nd i m so poor in phy so shld i attempt the questions or not
Dear Student, you need to visit the official website of BITS and there you may get the requisite information. Another thing is – you need to strengthen your PCM, It’d be a good idea to...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
hi meghana go to following link to know pattern and marking scheme of exam keep faith in yourselves and surely you have to attempt all...
SAHIL 5 months ago
Sir what will I get with an bitsat score of 314.n also can u provide me the expected cutoffs of Bitsat u published last year so that I can compare them with the actual cutoffs.
hi prashant, please visit the following link to know the expected cut off for this year and cut off for last year if you have any further query ...
SAHIL 3 months ago
these expected cutoff list is prepared by well experienced iitians and bits graduates. list is prepared by the most talented iitians of india who have spent more than 10-15 years in this...
SAHIL 3 months ago
thanks.i also want to know that how accurate expected cutoff of bitsat shall prove to be ?? what were the criteria you used to calculate the expected cutoff.kindly respond as soon as...
I have got a rank of 8799 in jee mains. Would I get cse at bit mesra as its cutofff last year was around 8900 in the 3 rd round and even higher in 4 th round
Yes, you will get it easily!
Rohit Bharti one year ago
Yes there are quite bright chances for you to get a seat at Mesra, can check it on your own as well by visiting the official weblink of Mesra and find out the current...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
You must directly visit the official link of Josaa to get the current status and to find ourt where do you stand, if you cracked it this time, well and good otherwise you may seek admission ...
Soneel Verma one year ago
Is it worth dropping for JEE now? ItsJuly, JEE mains98(cutoff-100) AIR133000, 87.8%CBSE,messed up 12(preboards-31%)determined to work hard now, coaching tomorrow, didnt read since june1
You can continue for coaching from now onwards. its just starting...try hard and prepare like 300 days you have... Follow a time table, strict to the plans and strategy and go forward.
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago
@ yatinder havenot u got any iiit this year , even if their seat will vacant , they can take unqualified student also , and yes , its worth dropping as your scores are good , but do...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
hi yatinder i think dropping a year is not a bad idea for you. this s because you are very near to cuoff this year and you have also got good marks in your cbse exams. but you should be...
SAHIL 3 months ago
Please Suggest me time table that contains how and which chapters should be covered and chapters which must be given importance .(for jee adv )
@ shuhaibks u will have to make your own time table as u better know which topics are weak to you and in which subject u are strong at . but while making time table make sure not to leave...
Umakant biswal one month ago
:}Hey visit
SAHIL one month ago
Here is another way how you can manage your studies. Counting time Note the time when you sit to read and get up. Set target each day to read this much time and set some target each morning ...
Piyush Behera 5 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Engineering Entrance Exams

Ask Experts