I am in class 11. I stay in a place where there is no access to good coaching centres. However, I have enrolled for correspondence course for Brilliant through postals. Firstly, what should be my method of preparation for AIEEE/BITSAT through self study? Secondly, what books are advisable if I need to clear out my concepts without any guidance? Thirdly, I have heard that coaching centres supply students with quick methods for improving their speed in entrance exams. Is it possible to learn these techniques with the help of entrance oriented reference books? Thanks!

I am in class 11. I stay in a place where there is no access to good coaching centres. However, I have enrolled for correspondence course for Brilliant through postals.

Firstly, what should be my method of preparation for AIEEE/BITSAT through self study?

Secondly, what books are advisable if I need to clear out my concepts without any guidance?

Thirdly, I have heard that coaching centres supply students with quick methods for improving their speed in entrance exams. Is it possible to learn these techniques with the help of entrance oriented reference books?

Thanks!

Grade:11

1 Answers

Deepak Sharma
18 Points
13 years ago

we not get complete satisfaction from books as coaching centres are practical mode of knowledge and we better understand by them. i think u are satisfied with my answer.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free