There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

what is the cut-off marks in iit/jee for admission to btech/mtech dual degree or intetrated msc in physics

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Your rank should be well within 1000 to get a good IIT.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Engineering Entrance Exams

I was allotted in Mechanical (smart manufacturing) in IIIT Kancheepuram.Is it worth joining?
@ vandya that is the only one choice u have ?? if u have any other choice then let me know , beacuse joining into mechanical smart manufacturing is not a good decision . that too in a lower ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
I got ECE at DTU and CSE at NIT CALICUT (after JoSAA 5 th round counciling , remaining round 6 th ) and CSE at PEC engineeering college CHD. Which of the above is best to persue for coming...
@ upamanyu Thats depend upon choice , if u want money and nitian tagup then go for cse at nit calcicut , still if thats not as such req , then ece dtu is the best option for you ....
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
can i get into any private university,by qualifying jee mains.i did not right the entrance exams of that the colloges like vit,veltech,srm.please help me
There is a wide range of private colleges and universities which are dedicated to the noble cause of quality education by hiring the experienced faculty members in order to get better...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
@ RAJESH YES , U CAN enter into the private college by the jee main score . for more details use the askiitian rank predictor tool . vit doesnot admit the student on the besic of jee main , ...
Umakant biswal 5 months ago
i did not write veltech and srm entrance exams.will they accept should i contact them.please reply me sir.
rajesh 5 months ago
Where is the World Highest Battlefield?????????
Siachen is the world's highest battlefield!!!!! Siachen is high up in the Karakoram Range, (actually between Saltoro Ridge and Karakoram Range), which stretches across Ladakh and...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
Which book should i study after completeing hc new pattern physics by dc pandey a good book???
@ hari , after completing h c verma , u have to opt for numericals of phy by i e irodov , book , the book is very good for problem solving purpose . and the 2 nd most imp thing is that u...
2017 years ago
Hi.. I am little bit confuse that i should target Computer programming courses or should go in Technical degree programmes. I have interest in programming. So please give me guidance for my...
Hi I would suggest u to go for Technical courses , as there is ample of computer programming involved in technical courses like computer , IT , ECE engineering and also they have gt a much...
AskiitianExpert Shine 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Engineering Entrance Exams

Ask Experts