There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

sir.....but he secure 58% overall in 12th.......not only PCM.......n i saw the eligibilty criteria of viteee in google............vahan likha hai........50% in PCM.........n....mere brother k frends b keh rhe hai vo dekh sakta hai....viteee so yhi pta nhi lag rha hai he can give viteee or not....plz help

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Rishav

A pass in 10+2 or its equivalent with 50% average marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics or Biology(PCM / PCB) for Candidates belonging to SC/ST and Students hailing from Jammu & Kashmir and from the North Eastern States of Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Tripura, Sikkim, Nagaland, Mizoram and Arunachal Pradesh.

The aggregate marks obtained in the subjects in +2 (or its equivalent) put together should be 50% for the following categories:

• Candidates belonging to SC/ST

• Candidates hailing from Jammu & Kashmir and the North Eastern states of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura.

• Candidates belonging to SC/ ST category must fill in the proforma which will be available in the information brochure and it has to be attested by competent authority.

From these two conditions it is clear that 50% marks are required both in aggregate and PCM.

For example if you have 58% marks in Aggregate but PCM marks are less than 50% than you are not eligible.

And also if you have more than 50% marks in PCM but less than 50% marks in aggregte than also you are not eligible.

All the best.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Engineering Entrance Exams

sir i get 73 in jee main 2016 and 92 % in up board can i eligible for jee main counselling . i am general category student
sorry but you are not eligible for coaching. but donot disappoint as you can get a good private college or give any other entrance exam thanks and approve my answer regards sahil
SAHIL 5 months ago
yes chances may be there. you can visit official website of college and check last year openings and closing ranks thanks regards sahil
SAHIL 5 months ago
sir can i am get jaypee institute of information technology noida private college from this jee main air
Satyam Shahi 5 months ago
Which is better CSE at NIT clicut or CSE at MNNIT allahabad ?
@ upamanyu For sure , your first reference or choice should be mnit allhabad , its a reputed institutions are are comparable to nit also , not less than any nit in any prespective , still...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
i got chemical in bit mesra and cse in iiit bhubaneswar. Which college to join?
@ neelendra bit mesra earned a good image in terms of placement and quality education . and also check your intrest , if u are intrested in chemical then, bits mesra will be the best choice ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Production and Industrial Engineering(4 year) from iit delhi is better than Chemical Engineering(4 year) from iitk?
Yes dear, IIT D is better than IIT K for the branch you mentioned..
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago
Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personal choice as per your area of interest. Both the institutions are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been allotted or...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
why we use red light is used in traffic signals?
The reason is that it has a greater wavelength. Due to its longer wavelength does not get scattered by the particles in the atmosphere n hence reaches our eyes more distinctly than the...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
Propeller blades in aeroplane are 2 m long i. When propeller is rotating at 1800 rev/min, compute the tangential velocity of tip of the blade. ii. What is the tangential velocity at a point ...
Given : r 1 = 2 m, n = 1800 r.p.m = 1800 60 = 30 r.p.s Solution : i) Tangential velocity of, the tip of blade, vT1 = 2πnr.r1 = 2 × 3.14 × 30 × 2 ∴ vT1 = 376.8 m/s ii) Tangential velocity at ...
SAHIL 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Engineering Entrance Exams

Ask Experts