ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

what marks are needed and what rank to get into bits pilani with a good branch?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

First thing which you should about getting admission in bits pilani it allows only those students to sit in its entrance  who have 80% or above in its 12th board.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Engineering Entrance Exams

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir/Madam/Friends, im preparing for JEE 2015.. my preparation has not been done that well... also as im trying to focus on IITJEE my school marks are becoming worser day by day.....im in a...

The issue is about time management. You have to know when to study more for school exams and more for IIT JEE preparations.IIT JEE requires a lot of hardwork and time whereas school exams...
  img
Aziz Alam 8 months ago

yeah i agree.. .

Akash 8 months ago
Respected Sir, I have one problem in permutation and combination. Hope you will help. My question is : " In how many ways we can arrange the letters of the word ‘ TEACHER ’ such that no two...

For the given word ‘TEACHER’, we have 3 vowels(V), in which 2 are distinct, and 4 consonants(C). Now we have to arrange them in such a way that vowels are never together. On interpreting the...

Yash Jain one month ago

There are total 7 lettersout of which 3 are vowels among which 2 are repeated first the total numbers of cases are 7!/2 (bcz 2 ltrs rptd) now let us caculate the number with vowels to gather...

Hemanth Sai one month ago
I scored 293 in BITSAT 2015. What are my chances in BITS PL/GOA/HYD campuses?

No chance in BITS PILANI.. BITS HYDERABAD – Chemical and civil > or Electronics and Instrumentation (may be) BITS GOA – Chemical> Manufacturing > may be EI... Good Luck...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 13 hours ago

Thank you for your quick revert! 2014 cutoff for any B.E course across branches were 294. Sir, do you expect cut-off will be lower this year? For 293 score, will I atleast get M.Sc(Hons)...

Chandra Mohan Mummachi 13 hours ago
The electric potential due to a charged sphere of radius 2.0 cm is 400V at a distance of 10 cm from the centre. What will be the electric field at a distance of 20 cm from the centre of the...

V=E*D E=V/D E=400/0.2=2000 N/m

parthasarathy 6 months ago

V=E*D E=V/D E=400/0.2=2000 N/m

parthasarathy 6 months ago
which are the best engineering colleges for computer science in terms of best placements and future salary prospects

Computer Science stream seems pretty good in IIT’s, namely Kanpur,Kharagpur, Madras, Bombay, Delhi.These colleges get the early campus visits from computer companies as well as...
  img
Ravi 7 months ago

IIT’s and NIT’s top that cateogry. Other than these collegesw BITS Pilani , IIIT Hyderabad have exceptional CS placement records. They even beat out some of the IITs on that...
  img
Aziz Alam 7 months ago

1 IIT Delhi 16.45 2 IIT Kanpur 16.2 3 IIT Mumbai 16 4 IIT Kharagpur 15.87 5 IIT Chennai 15.8 6 IIIT Hyderabad 15.53 7 IT- BHU Varanasi <15.37 8 IIT Guwahati 15.25 9 BITS Pilani 15.1 10...
  img
Harishwar 7 months ago
i am a class 11 student. I would like to know what i should do and how much marks should i get in jee mains and advanced, how much percentile in CBSE board exams so that i would get a rank

Starts preparation for JEE now onwards... Don’t give importance to 11 th exams and tests. IIT is much bigger than all this. 70% in 11 th is enough, while u need to work harder in 12 th.

Kshitij K 4 months ago
View all Questions »