DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

what marks are needed and what rank to get into bits pilani with a good branch?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

First thing which you should about getting admission in bits pilani it allows only those students to sit in its entrance  who have 80% or above in its 12th board.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Engineering Entrance Exams

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
which college can i get at 19 marks injee mains

This is very low score, you can't expect any good college with this score. Apply for other entrance exams. UPESEAT date is not over yet, you can apply for it. This test is conducted by UPES ...

Devik Aggarwal 3 months ago

Try IIN.Or if you are rich get into private colleges through management quota.

Siddharth Srivats 3 months ago

HI TECH INSTITUTE OF MOBILE TECHNOLOGY LOLZ.......

RAMESH 3 months ago
I am in Std XI, preparing for IIT, dropped bio and language and opted for bifocal (elec maint)..I wish to appear for KVPY this year....is biology compulsory for SA stream in KVPY. If yes,...

Complete information regarding KVPY is available on our website, please refer from there. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 17 days ago

yes you have to study bio ans syallabus is kypy site

samagra 14 days ago
I would like to attempt KVPY examination in November 2015. I’m currently in class 12 and was enrolled in class 11 in the year 2014-15. I will be writing 12 th board exams in March 2016....

Since you are in 12 th therefore you are eligible for SX only not SA.
  img
Vijay Mukti 27 days ago

Dear student, I will suggest you to go through the eligibility criteria for KVPY examination either from their official website or from askIITians website. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 27 days ago

My Pleasure.
  img
Vijay Mukti 27 days ago
what are the courses offered by iit bombay

PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my answer is use full for you so please just click on approve button ...and if you have any other question or dought keep asking

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 13 days ago

There is a wide range of study programs being offered at IIT Bombay, and you may check them by visiting the official weblink of the same and if you wish to widen your horizon then I may...

Soneel Verma 11 days ago
JAMES HAS x CHILDREN WITH HIS FIRST WIFE. MARY HAS x+1 CHILDREN WITH HER FIRST HUSBAND .THEY MARY EACH OTHER AND HAVE CHILDREN OF THEIR OWN .THERE ARE TOTAL 24 CHILDRENS. ASSUMING THAT NO...

Dear rahul let james and mary have y children x+(x+1) +y=24 y= 23-2x so total number of fight = 24 C 2 these fights also include firght among the children of same parents. so children of...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
Sir i an counfused about spot round in NIT and other GFITs will there be spot or extra spot round this year also guide me how will it take place and when ? Also tell me the procedure

Dear Student,The Spot Round is held for the vacant seats available in Government Funded Technical Institutes (NITs, IIITs and CFTIs) and all seats of Self Financed Technical Institutes...
  img
Vijay Mukti 12 days ago

spot round kb hoga? jossa 2015

sumit kumar lakra 10 days ago
View all Questions »