Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20

what marks are needed and what rank to get into bits pilani with a good branch?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

First thing which you should about getting admission in bits pilani it allows only those students to sit in its entrance  who have 80% or above in its 12th board.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir i am from uttar pradesh and want to know that list of exam i must be appear plz suggest me

Dear student If you want to persue engineering in india, flg is the list of imp exams you may appear JEE mains for NITs and other affilated colleges JEE advance for IITs Bitsat for BITs...
  img
Nishant Vora 6 months ago

For engineering there are many entrance exams conducted. few of the top engineering exams are IIT-JEE, AIEEE, BITSAT, UPESEAT, DTU, VITEEE, COMEDK etcTo get into a good college should be...

Natasha Roy 6 months ago
Sir i have started my class11 i want to knoe which books are best for physics, physical, organic , inorganic chemistry , mathematics i want to prepare for iitb. How i can prepare for it ....

hi anushkarefer to link: http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/important-books.htmlthanx and please approve my answer

SAHIL one month ago
I would like to attempt KVPY examination in November 2015. I’m currently in class 12 and was enrolled in class 11 in the year 2014-15. I will be writing 12 th board exams in March 2016....

Since you are in 12 th therefore you are eligible for SX only not SA.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

Dear student, I will suggest you to go through the eligibility criteria for KVPY examination either from their official website or from askIITians website. Thanks.
  img

My Pleasure.
  img
what are the topics?

Although balanced study is recommended, the following sections tend to be more scoring: PHYSICS 1. Mechanics 2. Fluidics 3. Electrostatics 4. Electromagnetism & EM Waves 5. Nuclear...
  img
Amit Shekhar one year ago
How to prepare for the bank and other competitive exams if i have less time?

hello friend i can tell you a magic to crack maths in banking exams just take maths ncert books of class 5- class 10 after that you will become a genius in maths that come in banking exams...

SAHIL one month ago

you have to prepare easy and most important chapter.you have less time not to prepare new chapter and previous chapters rivision and more practice.do this work definetly you will success...

sudarshan 3 months ago

you have to concentrate on your goal. There is less time so you have to recall what you have studied in the privious so all the best for your future

naresh raju 4 months ago
I got EML in JEE-2009, and my rank was not good to get any good NIT in aieee. I didnt get any coaching last year. i have taken admission in state engg clg in computer engg. do u advise me to...

Really its a good achievement to be in EML from self studies.... See its all depend upon ur interest that if u want to prepare or not for IIT n AIEEE. You can have some correspondence...

AskIITians Expert Sunil,DCE 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off