ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

what marks are needed and what rank to get into bits pilani with a good branch?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

First thing which you should about getting admission in bits pilani it allows only those students to sit in its entrance  who have 80% or above in its 12th board.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Engineering Entrance Exams

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
If one gets 189 in jee mains and has 94% in cbse boards, will he get mnit allahabad ec or dtu ec.

If one gets 189 in jee mains and has 94% in cbse boards, getting mnit allahabad ec or dtu has very low chances as these branches close at much better ranks.
  img
Sher Mohammad 9 months ago
i am expecting 200 out of 320 marks in Barch mains excluding drawing and i got 97% in board exams.Can i get admitted into nits and what wll be the estimated rank???????

obviously you could got good nit your rank will be in range of 1900-2500 please approve if useful for u

ng29 13 days ago
Sir/Madam, i am getting only 100 marks in JEE MAINS 2015 and i expect to score 93-94 % in boards . So can i get any rank in 1.5 lakh students eligible for JEE ADVANCED after normalisation of...

placements depend on capability of candidate not on college bbcoz around 2-3 years ago one studenr of ipu got recruited in google of salary 1 crore but it was not campus placement students...

ng29 8 days ago

no bits pilani has no comparison with any other college admission is bitsat is difficult than jee advanced but never loose hope take arihant crack bitsat 2015 its awesome book approve if...

ng29 8 days ago

preparation of je main side by side with college study is a task that we can think only but cant implement it so i addvice u to be unidirectional jee main 2016 OR ipu mech approve if useful

ng29 8 days ago
What is OSI Reference Model ??

The Open System Interconnection reference model was created by the International Organizaiton for Standardization (ISO) to provide a model that network vendors could follow when developing...
  img
Deepak Patra 6 years ago
Definite integration

The answer is 1.09861228866.

noneool 5 months ago

The answer is 1.09861228866.

noneool 5 months ago

ya, But how to solve it?

Nihal Raj 5 months ago
how to prepare for aieee in 3 months

Hi, The time and the quality of preparation are inversely proportional to each other. So, you can prepare for aieee in 3 months, but the quality would not be that good. In such a short time,...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 5 months ago

Hi Student, There is no more AIEEE exam. Baseed on your rank in IIT Jee you will be alloted a seat in...
  img
Harishwar 5 months ago
View all Questions »