what marks are needed and what rank to get into bits pilani with a good branch?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

First thing which you should about getting admission in bits pilani it allows only those students to sit in its entrance  who have 80% or above in its 12th board.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Engineering Entrance Exams

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Abushwalker walks 3 km south then 2 km east and finally 5 km north. The bearing of the bushwalker from her starting point is: a. N b. NW c. NE d. N30°W e. SE

b.N 45 0 W

VEERU YERRAYYA 11 months ago

B. NE

Soumyadip 10 months ago

b.NE

Ambuj Bansal 11 months ago
I got AIR 38000 in JEE MAIN 2014 with State rank 1700. What can I expect?

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 17 days ago

Your predictor is wrong. The 1 st option it gave to me is CS in NIT Delhi but its closing rank in 4 th allotment is 5000. Similarly all the other options are wrong. What do you say?

Harikrishnan M B 17 days ago
Which one of the following chemicals is responsible for the depletion of Ozone layer in the atmosphere? A. Chlorofluorocarbons B. Nitrous oxide C. Sulphur dioxide D. Carbon dioxide

option "A" chloroflurocarbons

prince parihar 11 months ago

A. Chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs)

Devank Tyagi 11 months ago

A They react with ozone.

Prajwal kr 11 months ago
which is the more important subject regarding jee exams

Every subject is important. each has equal importance. Thanks & Regards Rinkoo Gupta AskIITians Faculty
  img
Rinkoo Gupta 2 months ago
Hi Our first prime minister was jawaher lal nehru but who was the first non congress prime minister of India?

Morarji Desai , First Non Congress Indian Prime Minister He was an Indian freedom fighter and the first non-Congress Party Prime Minister of India. He is the world`s oldest person to become...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
I got 2040 daiict marit rank and 30303 all india rank general category. can i get admission in daiict or nits?? if not then suggest some good colleges fits in this rank criteria. I M from...

For this rank as from previous year records it is not feasible for you to get IICT Gandhinagar and AIR rank is not considered your state rank will matter in the final admissions. You can...
  img
Sourabh Singh 12 days ago
View all Questions »