Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: sharma20

what marks are needed and what rank to get into bits pilani with a good branch?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

First thing which you should about getting admission in bits pilani it allows only those students to sit in its entrance  who have 80% or above in its 12th board.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

hw is iitram ahemdabad

Dear student, ITs a good colllege. It has shown a good progress in past few year. Try to CSE there, best branch there thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 10 months ago

It is a good pick, so far as the question of quality education or placement lies, if you wish to compare and contrast other renowned institutions, then I suggest to visit the official...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago
Pl do suggest some colleges all over india for engineering other than iit nit

I would suggest few colleges like M.S Ramaiyah, KNS Amity, UPES Dehradoon, Techno point Kolkata, jadavpur university, Reva institute of technology. If you are looking for good growth and...

Natasha Roy 4 months ago

Some good engineering colleges other than IIT and NIT in india are : SRM university, BITS, VIT, IIIT, IISER, Amity, IISc, Manipal university, NIIT, Amrita Vishwa Vidhyapeetham university,...

RAKSHA A 4 months ago
Sir i am totally confuse what to tudy and what is not ? I am not getting what to study and how ? I am not understanding how to make short notes ?AND how to manage time?

Dear student, Please check out our self study package it will be very helpful. Highly recommended Go to this link...
  img
Nishant Vora 5 months ago
i got 83% cbse want doing drop should go for improvement

Not required. But If you have scored very well in jee advanced or have the complete confidance then you can go for it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

I am not in favour of dropping a year, one must do so only when one is dead sure to imrove the next time....follow these guidelines if you have made up your mind to drop and prepare –Stay...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

There is a wide range of insrtitutions where you may get admission, and almost every college/university today claims to provide quality education using ultra-modern methods of technology for...

Mohit Kumar 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off