Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

what marks are needed and what rank to get into bits pilani with a good branch?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

First thing which you should about getting admission in bits pilani it allows only those students to sit in its entrance  who have 80% or above in its 12th board.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

I wanted to know tht wch r the best books to refer while preparing for jee main in pcm
The complete list of the books to be refered is available on the askIITians website. Please refer from there. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
go to this link plz approve
Prajwal Kavad 4 months ago
Sir Got 59607 In MAins 2015 Will I Get Any Nit (OC).( Boy)
I suggest you to visit the official website of JEE Mains and try to find out the current status of cutoff list as well as counselling rounds’ results, based on that you may get a clearer...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
can IIT be achieved by working hard hardy in our home without going to class? how can we prepare for IIT? as everyone tells,IIT is impossible for a 84% in 10th std student to achieve? is an...
Hi IIT JEE is one of the most difficult competitive examinations in India at this point of time. Around 3 lakh people appear in the exam with about 6000 of them finally getting into the...
AskiitianExpert Shine 6 years ago
how to crack aiims easily
C buddy... nothing in this world comes without hard work hard even I m preparing for aiims.. n even I at times feel ..this.. so just keep faith in or work.. if u want we can...
Akhila joshi 8 months ago
Hardwork is the key to success.
Adarsh 6 months ago
how to crackaiims easily
Crack IIMs is that what you are asking ?
Nishant Vora 8 months ago
Hardwork really bears fruit.That is hardwork is the key to success.
Adarsh 6 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On Engineering Entrance Exams

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details