Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

what marks are needed and what rank to get into bits pilani with a good branch?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

First thing which you should about getting admission in bits pilani it allows only those students to sit in its entrance  who have 80% or above in its 12th board.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Engineering Entrance Exams

Hello sir, My Jee Mains marks is 115 and i have got 92 in my boards (2016). I am from shedule caste(SC) category and have a home state quato for delhi? Which streams can i get at dce/nsit.. ...

You may get NSIT or DCE but the lower branch, you should also try, IIIT Delhi and NIT Delhi...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

Dear Friend, I must say that your score in board as well as in Jee is quite good and there may be a chance that you may get a seat in higher NITs and that too in your desired branch but for ...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago
my rank in JEE Mains is 20k and in a fix to decide amongst ICE in NSIT, MAM in DTU or chemical/Electrical in BITS Mesra/NIT Durgapur.

@ deepak go for bit mesra , its the best option for you , bit mesra is famous for its placement status in electrical , so, it will give u better oppurtunity their , your order of preference ...

Umakant biswal 10 days ago
Sir, i have got 103 in jee mains and 91% in cbse.i belong to sc category.can i get dtu/nsit with cs/se/it or mnnit with it.my state is haryana.

Dear Friend, getting a seat at DTU/NSIT may be possible due to your good score as well as your category, but getting the desired branch may not be possible. It all depends on the...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

you can go to folowing link to predict your college and branch http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/opening-closing-rank.html thanks and regards sahil

SAHIL one month ago
what are the minimum & main qualities that an engineering student must have??????????/

Hello Deeraj He should attend classes without fail, he must be honest , their decisicion must be impressive, they think like genious etc..,

Gaddam Chethan 6 months ago

He should attend classes without fail, he must be honest , their decisicion must be impressive, they think like geniousthe engineering student must have follow the qualities first know that ...

raj 6 months ago

the ingineering student must have the good attitude towards their friends and they are regular to classes and having interest in the subject and must have good personal and communication...

N JYOTHEESWAR 6 months ago
Sir I scored 130 in jee n expect 97% in telangana board Sirr can u predict my rank

Dear student Your expected rank will be nearly 65000.But for accurate rank kindly go for the following link http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html
  img
Bhavya 3 months ago

Your score is good and there are chances for you to land yourself at places, i opine that you may try visiting weblinks of certain renowned institutions like – HP University,...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago
I am currently in class 11 and want to do B. S. in physics from iit Kanpur... What rank is required for selection? And are there any other good colleges offering the course?

@ mihir i appreciate of ur dream to do well in physics from now . actually that courses are offered at every iit and also in thapar university and bits pilani , goa and hyderabad . also and ...

Umakant biswal 8 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off