There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

PLZ suggest some books for viteee?Is TMH Complete Mathematics for AIEEE a good book?

6 years ago

Answers : (3)

vitee yarrr koi bhui solve kar lo ......nceert ke question hi aate hai usme ....................tmh is sufficent fr aieee

6 years ago

Dear Mahi,

the level of exam is quite easy as compared to aieee. iit jee, u have to clear ur basics for which 11 and  12th ncert books of PCM and pradeeps are sufficient. You can also look for Arihant and MTG as they have previous question papers of VITEEE. TMH is a gud book, it has lots of problems but i think the difficulty level is of jee so preparing from this book is a gud idea if u r also appearing for jee.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Anil Pannikar

IIT Bombay

6 years ago

there's no such special books needed for viteee. you can check some sample papers online.if you are thorough  with your preparation for aieee then no special preparation needed for viteee. for aieee tmh is ok it is good for iitjee more. speed is important ,so go for rd sharma's objective has a whole lot of objective questions ,ideal for aieee.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Engineering Entrance Exams

if i score 75% in 12 th boards and score 100 marks in jee mains and become eligible for writing advanced whereas my friend scores 95% in 12 th and manages to score 93 marks in mains and is...
Dear Student, congrats to both of you for your score in board as well as in Jee, but to get the clear idea about your rankings, allocation of seat in an institution and to know about the...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
hi shikhar. your friend has a better rank than you in jee mains because jee mains rank is not affected by jee advance performance. but if your marks in jee advance are good then your jee...
SAHIL 4 months ago
i mean what about the all india rank..will he have a better rank?..... in rank predictor i got a rank of 7000 in ST category...any chance i’ll get cs in any iit or any iit??
shikhar panwar 4 months ago
i wanted to write kvpy exam can you please upload sx question papers? and what kind of question will they ask in the interview?
@ akshaya Kvpy is a kind of dynamic scholarship test which test how much deeply u understood a perticular concept , U can find the question paper on askiitian site it self only , kindly...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
please check past year papers and sample papers fom these links thanks and approve my answer...
SAHIL 3 months ago
my rank in JEE Mains is 20k and in a fix to decide amongst ICE in NSIT, MAM in DTU or chemical/Electrical in BITS Mesra/NIT Durgapur.
@ deepak go for bit mesra , its the best option for you , bit mesra is famous for its placement status in electrical , so, it will give u better oppurtunity their , your order of preference ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Presently I am in 12 th std(cbse board).I did not studied 11 th std properly.Is it possible to get a good rank in NEET/AIIMS 2017 if I start my preparation from today.I have only 9 to 11...
Dear student, Please check out our self study package it will be very helpful. Highly recommended Go to this link...
Nishant Vora 5 months ago
@ karishma yes, u can . but from now , focus only on study ./ nothing else , and also give some time everyday to revise the 11 th part also , as they are highly important for NEET and aiims ...
Umakant biswal 5 months ago
I am in Class 12. I want a complete study plan for chemistry. How should i study in order to have good score in boards. My aim is to get 90+. List all important topics with most important...
@ shreyas in chemistry nearly 80 percent of ques in board are from ncert only . so, frst do ncert exercise and solved examples , then u have to go with prev year paper for organic chemistry ...
2017 years ago
is co-ordinate geometry the most easy and scoing topic in iit jee which also has huge weightage?
Hello Student, Yes! that’s correct. IIT JEE paper contains almost 30% questions from these topic and it is very simple if you understand basics. so, in short very simple.Very Scoring!!...
Nishant Vora 2 years ago
Be sure with ur formulas and think on solving the problem
Raghavendran Ganesh one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off