There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

I have taken admission in Guru Premsukh Memorial College of engineering..How is it? Please help...

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear aditya,

Its a good college overall.Following are the salient features:

The college has very good infrastructure as it’s provides all sorts of travelling facility and has well equipped institutes. This institute also has very well designed and organized campus. The institute provides all sorts of gaming and sports facility for their extra activity.

The institute provides on campus placements in various national and multinational companies.  The students also train well to face the modern era.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

6 years ago
										I tink you have mistook it for BVP
6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Engineering Entrance Exams

my dear friends and respected teachers, my interest is electronical engineering.I like and i have very much interest at ece.But i have no deep subject regarding physics .But now also i can...
Dear Naveen, Please do what your heart says go in that way and ECE is a good branch but you have to improve your skills. Read and understand the concept first next write on the paper what...
Prabhakar ch 6 months ago
how is cse from iit jodhpur in terms of teaching , internships , placements and college
Tell me what are the different options available with you.
Piyush 3 months ago
It’s quite good as it is one of the most reputed institutions, I suggest to visit the official websites of some chosen elite class institutions and pick up any of these for seeking...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
is BITSAT exam based on cast . if so then what is the cutoff mark for sc candidates
No its not it is based on Merit
Sourabh Singh 5 months ago
Almost every institution offers seats on the basis of merit, yes there’s a separate list for categories but that takes time, you need to keep a conscious eye on counselling rounds to get...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
I am a Pwd General category student. I have scored 88 in JEE Mains and overall 88.2% and 93.7% in PCM through CBSE board 2016...Will i be able to get Computer Science in IITB? If not how do...
If 88 is the score in JEE MAINs, then no chance, because IIT consider only JEE Advanced score. Iff in case, this is you jee advanced score, then you would be in the cutoff ranking but no...
Saurabh Kumar 5 months ago
Dear Student, I must tell you in simple words that your JEE mains score is not that good may be on the basis of your board of if you appear in Jee adnavced and do wonderfully well there,...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
Sir by using rank predictor I am getting rank about 34000 rank in meet 2 .I am a sc candidate. Can you tell me which govt college can I get for mbbs
@ aditi there are 30,000 seats for MBBS which will be filled on the besic of neet. and that 34,000 rank will be the catagory rank of CRL ?? kindly mention that and mention the martk as well ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
About correspondence course.. does the offline option include online as well?
can you please elaborate?
Piyush 5 months ago – I could see 2 options. Online package and offline with pen drive access. If I choose the...
Senthil 5 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Engineering Entrance Exams

Ask Experts