There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

my rank in ipu cet 2010 is 3946 and category is 1st counselling i got ansal institute in 2nd counselling i have chances of getting BPIT/NIEC/GTBIT......................which is the best college among these .........please help me out as my counselling is near........................also tell which feild is better CSE/ECE...........

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

GTBIT is best of the lot. Although Ansals is alos good institute .
If you are looking for jobs CSE is best but ECE is also best if you can wait a bit in order to be successful in your career
6 months ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Engineering Entrance Exams

Person with 200 in jee main and 96. 5 percentage in cbse boards is liable for which NIT?
You will get seats in all NITs
Harsh Patodia 6 months ago
Please follow this link.
Harsh Patodia 6 months ago
sir, the question paper to jee advanced 2016 will most probably be set by IIT Rorkee.. (according to latest sources).. Is it true that the maths section question part set by this institute...
Donot worry for that. The level will be same for all others too. But yes, maths is always the tough part in jee advanced and you have to focus/practice more on maths sction. Try to solve as...
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Just concentrate on your PCM, practice well, turn a deaf ear to rumours and keep in mind these guidelines – Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics,...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
sir i have posted a similar question please answer to that.. I will be grateful.. thank you..
chinmoy one year ago
what is the first iteration cut off of bits pilani mechanical 2016 ?
@ praneetha the cutoff for bitsat 2016 1 st iteration has already declared on the website . now the website is facing some server issue , so, kindly wait upto its resolution . at the end of ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
I am currently in class 11 and want to do B. S. in physics from iit Kanpur... What rank is required for selection? And are there any other good colleges offering the course?
@ mihir i appreciate of ur dream to do well in physics from now . actually that courses are offered at every iit and also in thapar university and bits pilani , goa and hyderabad . also and ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
i am now stuing in 12 and iam starting my preparation for iit from 1/11/9 i can study maximum hours required in next months i have all the required material also but i dont kow how sould i...
Dear prasan You have started your prepration from 1/11/09 so you have only hadly 5 month left. you have not mention what is the reason to leave coaching classes. you need to work hard...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
Dear prasan upadhyay , Hope you are fine. I can understand your problem. Don't think about the past. Now the important thing you have to do is don't neglect the your present studies. While...
Askiitians Expert Nagaraju 6 years ago
What do u think is better for getting a rank in iit. State board or CBSE?
@ supriya obviously , cbse is better board as far as a rank in iitjee are concerned . in jee mains , 50 percent of the ques are from ncert textbook , and also , in cbse boards ncert are the ...
Umakant biswal 8 days ago
Past results say CBSE is better over state board,but it is not always true,the weightage of each board is set differently, seing the level of toughness.
Piyush Behera 7 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Engineering Entrance Exams

Ask Experts