Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Dear Sir

Pls help me in knowing whether UIET Chandigarh(IT)_ is better  than Murthal (electrical)_Sonipat.

Is Uiet's IT branch is approved/recognized by AICTE?

pls reply as soon as possible.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear manoj,

UIET Chandigarh is ofcourse better than Murthal sonipat and there are good placement opportunites as well..

Yes its IT branch is approved by AICTE...

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Engineering Entrance Exams

I got 308 marks in bitsat 2016 what are my chances in goa and hydrabad campus
@ vijay yes , u can get chemical engineering with this score . atleast hope for the best , if this year cutoff for mechanical wl go low in bits goa campous . u can refer to the askiitian...
Umakant biswal 5 months ago
You should visit the official websites of these two institutions and get to know what is your stature there...If you do not get an opportunity there then you may try at – Loknayak...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
difference between stable, unstable,minimum,non minimum,all pass system
Hii we deal with IIT JEE and not with JAM or GATE. Post relevant Questions and we will get back to you as soon as possible. For other queries related to IIT JEE you can contact us at...
Sourabh Singh 29 days ago
My rank in iit advance is 8997-common merit list(general cat.)...after the first round cutoff 2015..with many branches going above 7000 rank....can i get an iit...??
All the colleges which are filled by JEE advanced are the top colleges in India. Also the placements are good in them. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
It seems to be difficult but still you can try your best. Thanks.
Keep the track of all the happenings. Thanks
i am now stuing in 12 and iam starting my preparation for iit from 1/11/9 i can study maximum hours required in next months i have all the required material also but i dont kow how sould i...
Dear prasan You have started your prepration from 1/11/09 so you have only hadly 5 month left. you have not mention what is the reason to leave coaching classes. you need to work hard...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
Dear prasan upadhyay , Hope you are fine. I can understand your problem. Don't think about the past. Now the important thing you have to do is don't neglect the your present studies. While...
Askiitians Expert Nagaraju 6 years ago
Can u plz tell me the impotant books that should be referred for aipmt exam?
@ rasika FOR AIPMT ./ 1- go through the study material and revision notes of askiitian .. 2- the self study package of askiitian are more than enough for aipmt .. 3- the thing is to clear...
Umakant biswal 6 months ago
Mostly u can buy aakash online materials its really good and even in this site u can create a new login id and than u can buy books..
Rojy 5 months ago
SAHIL 6 months ago
which subject is most scoring
MATHS: CO-ORDINATE:- straight line, circle, locus. ALGEBRA:- complex no.,qudratic equation,probability,a.p.,g.p. CACULUS:-LIMIT,CONTINUTY,integration,application of calculus. Trigonometry...
Sourabh Singh 2 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Engineering Entrance Exams

Ask Experts