sir/mam iam preparing for IITJEE 2011 iam a 12th pass student and have joined FIITJEE ONE YEAR PROGRAM.... Iam enrolled in E4 batch....but want to go in E1 batch.... they say that they will upgrad on the basis of my performance but iam doutful...abt that... and also wants to know that when they will upgrade me and after which test.....or how many test....?? which test performance they count?? and do they really upgrade thier students?? PLZ REPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE....

sir/mam iam preparing for IITJEE 2011 iam a 12th pass student and have joined FIITJEE ONE YEAR PROGRAM.... Iam enrolled in  E4 batch....but want to go in E1 batch.... they say that they will upgrad on the basis of my performance but iam doutful...abt that... and also wants to know that when they will upgrade me and after which test.....or how many test....?? which test performance they count?? and do they really upgrade thier students?? PLZ REPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE....

Grade:12

1 Answers

Rahul askIITiansExpert.IITR
110 Points
13 years ago
for you it should be sufficient to know that yes, they upgrade you to better batches.

and please your words show that you are tensed. don't be so..

Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

DO APPROVE IF THE ANSWER HELPS YOU.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Regards,

Askiitians Experts

Rahul- IIT Roorkee

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free