hi..i am doin my 1st year metallurgy at nit trichy.. im also preparing 4 jee 2011..I CAME 2 KNOW TAT V CAN REATT,PT 4 AIEEE NEXT YEAR THOUGH I M N NIT.. SO next year if i don make t n to old iits.but if i get a gud rank in aieee ..shall i REJOIN GUD BRANCHES n nit..many told t s WASTE OF AN YEAR..BUT HAVIN N MIND MY FUTURE HIGHER STUDIES/PLACEMENTS..WCH S BETTER????? PLZ REPLY

hi..i am doin my 1st year metallurgy at nit trichy.. im also preparing 4 jee 2011..I CAME 2 KNOW TAT V CAN REATT,PT 4 AIEEE NEXT YEAR THOUGH I M N NIT.. SO next year if i don make t n to old iits.but if i get a gud rank in aieee ..shall i REJOIN GUD BRANCHES n nit..many told t s WASTE OF AN YEAR..BUT HAVIN N MIND MY FUTURE HIGHER STUDIES/PLACEMENTS..WCH S BETTER????? PLZ REPLY

Grade:

1 Answers

SAGAR SINGH - IIT DELHI
878 Points
13 years ago

Dear karthik,

Let me tell you that you are thinking very positively, what you need is to put efforts to get a good rank either in IIT or AIEEE. Try to clear JEE and for this you have to be committed and dedicated.

Remember if you want good placement, you have to be graduated from a reputed college.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free