coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

please recommend some good books for viteee

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

TMH for AIEEE would prove quite helpful for both of your AIEEE and VITEEE prep...also you may want to refer MCQ by A Dass for Mathematics

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Engineering Entrance Exams

sir,which are the engineering entrance exams that i should go for?
There are many good engineering entrances that will let you enter into one of the finest colleges. You can go for JEE , AIEEE, BITSAT (BITS), SRMJEE (SRM university) VITEEE (VIT...
Natasha Roy 10 months ago
Hello. JEE mains, BITSAT (BITS), SRMJEE (SRM university) and VITEE (VIT university) are the most important entrance exams held in the country for BTech. I strongly recommend you to attempt...
RAKSHA A 10 months ago
Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Kerala Engineering Agricultural Medical Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) Odisha Joint...
Gaddam Chethan 10 months ago
I have got 85 marks in jee adv ,150 marks in jee mains and 92%in cbse board ..please let me know the best colleges i can get admission in?
In GEN Cat.. NO chance for IITs.. Even very very rare chances to be in NITs or IITs.. But try IIIT Delhi, IISER....or IIST.. or BSc Hons at IISc Banglore....a good one..
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
Dear Friend, getting a seat in an NIT/IIT seems to be a far off dream, you can simply seek admission in some chosen private highly reputed institutions where there is no compromise with...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
JEE Advance Rank 6373 Mains - 199 MP Board - 92.2% I'm getting branches like civil, chemical, biotech, geology in IITs and CSE at MANIT Bhopal Which one is better to opt? IIT or...
It is better to prefer civil in iit.As it is also a good branch you have better options for your future.since it is an iit it has the brand value for which you can get good jobs from so...
Siva Rama Krishna Gudipudi 4 months ago
Dear friend, without any second opinion MNIT is far beter so you must go for it, but if you are bent upon trials and experimentations, then you must add some more institutions in your list...
I guess you must visit both the institutions’ websites and get the information regarding placements and educational practices anf feel the difference
How should i prepare for electrochemistry chapter as soon as possible. what are the important areas or difficult areas on which i should concentrate. Also give me a study plan for the same.
@ shreyas electrochemi is not hard but its the most imp chap as far as board is concerned after p block . and also it have signioficant weightage for jee and neet exam . and i am predicting ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
jee mains 2016 rank is 66000 obc which nit or iiit can i get?/?
Dear Student, did you visit the official website of JEE mains to check your stature there? If not then you may check using askiitians link as well and there you may get the clarity of your...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
SAHIL 3 months ago
Please give me a perfect study plan for preparing for AIIMS with how to study
Please refer to this url:
Raheema Javed one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off