There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

i am getting civil engineering in dce and computer engineering in nit jalandhar which should i prefer.

please reply soon .....

6 years ago

Answers : (3)

Definately computer engineering in nit jalandhar .

Although dce is brand for a student but in broad terms there is slight difference between these NITs(e.g.  jalandhar  ,  durgapur , kurukshetra ) & Dce . And civil has not that much scope  & also requires to much of hard work .

After 5 years of BTech koi nahi  puchega tu kahaan se pada tha , what matters is what u are . Go for CS .

6 years ago

i am the one who told u to go for cs . i forgot the most important point .

if u have interest in civil then u must go for civil . if sachin tendulkar had been put in singing , what a loss it would have been be ; since it really matters what u are .

ask urself what u want to do & then decide.

6 years ago

Take Civil engineering in DCE. The collage has good placement record.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Engineering Entrance Exams

sir i m suryansh i appeared on jee main 2016 held on april 3 2016 .....i while filling my roll no. In omr sheet by mistake i filled 2nd and 3rd digit in 2nd column amd 4th digit iin 3 rd...
No it will not be rejectedbut just make sure you write an application to JEE MAIN guys informing the same & take written confirmation that your candidature will not be cancelled
Sourabh Singh 6 months ago
Nothing will be happen.. no one can rejected it but just make sure u write an aplication to jee main guys informing the same and take written confirmation that ur candidaturenot cancelled...
mohan 6 months ago
What is the syllabus for NTSE? Can you please suggest me some books for preparation.
The books for NTSE are readily availableon Amazon and Snapdeal with certain discounts, you need to prepare for science, economics, history etc. subjects and along with it mental ability,...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
hi akshit go to following links for books and syllabus regards sahil
SAHIL 5 months ago
Sir i get 83 mark in jee mains in 2016 and 89 present in up board i am eligible for jee mains counselling
Dear student No, I don’t think that you are eligible for JEE mains counselling if you are from general category.
Bhavya 5 months ago
Nishant Vora 5 months ago
soooo then sir please suggest some courses which are better to me to get large packages with bipc and recently i have passed my eamcet with 50542 rank
bhanu i think you can go with bsc{ biotechnology} or bsc in forensic sciences. moreover bio informatics is also a good course it is a A Combination of Molecular Science and Computer Science....
SAHIL 4 months ago
not at all but thanks for your information and i dont have any interest in those courses i will try anyn others or else i will wait for my eamcet counselling
bhanu 4 months ago
my jee paper 1 crl is 119858 And Obc Rank is 36,452 jee paper 2 crl is 28352 and obc rank is 8293 So According is this any nit , IIITs any Branch anything possible ? in further rounds ? i...
sorry but with this rank no good college like iit , nit is there. sorry for the statement if it hurts you. but you can try for other good private institutions like LPU,JALANDHAR CHRIST...
SAHIL 3 months ago
This year I am going to attend 10 standard .I want to prepare for IIT jee. Please advice me about percentage needed in 10 and the topic initial for it.
irst of all it depends on boards and the branch that you want to get in an NIT But approximately you would have to score more than 300 with 86%, 280 with 93% assuming that your board is...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
there is no such criteria that you have to score such percentage in class 10 th to get appear in iit jee exam. but if you are an iit aspirant then surely you should try to score a perfect...
SAHIL 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Engineering Entrance Exams

Ask Experts