There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,950 off

i have passed calls 12 in i eligible to sit in aieee 2011 ?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Angshuman Das

No Soryy you can not.

AIEEE: the eligibility is +2 passed. Students appearing in there +2 can also sit for entrance of the same year. Any candidate can appear maximum for 3times, one in the year in which you are appearing for your +2 and the next two years.

For Example: If you are appearing for your +2 in 2011, then you can appear for AIEEE in same year and the next two years also.

To appear in 2011 you shoulda have passed aieee in 2009 or after that.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Askiitians Experts
Prudhvi Teja

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Engineering Entrance Exams

I am confused between NSIT and DTU for CSE and EE. Which is better and why?
Undoubtly, DTU is among in top 15 college...just click that...
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
DTU stands atop in all regards than any other institution, its you only who has to make a choice about institution as well as about branch,...if you fel like, i advise you ceratin other...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
Regarding placements, NSIT obviously
Parth Goswami one year ago
My Son got 216 in Mains. He got 97.9 in Telangana Intermediate Board. we belongs to General category. Is he get a seat in top NITs with CSE Branch?
Dear parent, Pls check opening and closing rank of college and branch that you want to take admission in on its official website
Nishant Vora 5 months ago
Both the scores in board as well as JEE mains are quite good, yes there may be a chance to get in an NIT but the best way for this query is to visit the weblink of NIT and to check cutoff...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
What to and from whrere to study for jee mains?
generally schools provide these kind of coachings....and also askiitians provide a really good letures of syllabus in iit jee entrance....other websites like raoiit academy is also very...
darshini one year ago
Apart from the websites, u may also refer the following books: Maths: T.M.H , Amit Agarwal, Cengage publications etc Physics: H.C Verma, Cengage publications etc Chemistry: O.P Tondon etc
Krishna Koushik one year ago
organic chemistry and narendra avasti for chemistry....dc pandey – a wonderful book for physics....
darshini one year ago
SIR, I got 177102 rank in general categorey and 7482 rank in SC categorey. My state of eligibility is Andhra Pradesh , can I get CS in NIT Warangal ?
It quite difficult to get CS NIT W as it got top notch preference for every candidate
Avinash one year ago
For CS the previous year closing rank for NITs after 4 th round was in and around 1,50,000 for SC category
Avinash one year ago
Can I get CS in any NIT?
Radhika Parihar one year ago
Sir can you name one govt college in up where I could get govt MBBS college with my sc up state category rank 2495 and state rank 20456.sir pls reply to my question
@ aditi u can check that in MCI website also , go for muzaffernagar medical college , and also AFMC is their and their some relaxation will be given to the girls student but seat are very...
Umakant biswal one month ago
HI DEAR:} WITH THIS RANK YOU CAN EXPECT COLLEGES LIKE Government Medical College, Kannauj King George Medical University, Lucknow Muzaffarnagar Medical College, Muzaffarnagar ALL THESE...
SAHIL one month ago
how to prepare for eamcet iam studying mpc but intrested in mbbs please suggest any answer drop or change branch
Hello Student, As like other entrance exams, you need to prepare the same way. There will be 180 mcqs (80 – Biology, 40- Physics, 40- Chemistry)/ In biology – 40 questions from...
Anjali Ahuja 6 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,950 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,950 off

More Questions On Engineering Entrance Exams

Ask Experts