There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

sir i have got 28000 rank in aieee my state rank is 293 i am from uttarakhand will i get any nit

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Check out the opening and closing rank for collages under AIEEE:

Click for Barch openining and closing :

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Amit Yadav

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Engineering Entrance Exams

What to and from whrere to study for jee mains?
generally schools provide these kind of coachings....and also askiitians provide a really good letures of syllabus in iit jee entrance....other websites like raoiit academy is also very...
darshini one year ago
Apart from the websites, u may also refer the following books: Maths: T.M.H , Amit Agarwal, Cengage publications etc Physics: H.C Verma, Cengage publications etc Chemistry: O.P Tondon etc
Krishna Koushik one year ago
organic chemistry and narendra avasti for chemistry....dc pandey – a wonderful book for physics....
darshini one year ago
sir i need to know which institutions in india give seats based on jee mains MARKS not AIR(that is ipe marks included)and the respective cutoffs for various branches
Hii it would be more helpful if you will ask for your interest specific. Ask whwere you are seeking admission and we will tell you the information.
Sourabh Singh 6 months ago
IISc Banglore, Jaypee Noida, PEC university Chandigarh, Thapar university, UPES Dehradun & DTU are a few good colleges that accepts JEE Mains score and give admission through individual...
Natasha Roy 6 months ago
i actually dont know
krishna chaitanya 6 months ago
How can we find the equation of a line perpendicular to a given line and their point of intersection is given in 3D geometry?
Hii You can find out the DR in the format of the line which is perpendicular to the given line and that extra point from where the line is passing . make sure then you take its dot product...
Sourabh Singh 14 days ago
With my rank telangana-eamcet, i can get a seat in cse branch in JNTU and OU.As both are top colleges in the state, i am confused in choosing one.Can you please tell me which one would be a ...
you must go for roorkee college of engineering roorkee. This college providing you 3 years Bsc courses in Agriculture and forestery. in different fields like petroleum engineering,...
Amit Kumar Singh 3 months ago
hello,i am studying 11 th now..preparing for iit jee exam..which topics in maths physics and chemistry are most scoring topics??
Dear Student, I suggest you to see the analysis available for the previous year JEE papers. I am sure you will get to know more information from it. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago
Sir my overall rank is 95066 and sc category rank is 8000. Is there any chance for my selection in aiims 2016. Sir pl reply me soon.thanxxx
@ aditi I am sorry , there are no chances of aiims 2016 . better try next year in 2017 , as there are only 672 seats in aiims and this year aiims called 24,000 candidate for the first round ...
Umakant biswal 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Engineering Entrance Exams

Ask Experts